012: First Check Up

B E L L A D O N N A

I sat in the clinic waiting to see the doctor about my pregnancy. They made take a pregnancy test again and of course I was pregnant. So now I was waiting for an ultra sound and to get my prenatal vitamins.

I still haven't told David because he already has a baby on the way so what does he need to know for. The girl already caused drama just being a super hoe. I don't wanna have to deal with baby-mama drama either.

"Belladonna Nyreé Fox?" A nurse called out.

I stood up walking to her. "Hello." I said with a small smile.

"Hi hun, is the father coming?" She looked behind me to see if anyone was coming.

"No. Just me." I said.

She nodded. "Well alright, this way." She showed me the way to the room and we arrived at it shortly. "Dr. Mace will be in here shortly. But I have a few things to inform you on."

"Okay."

"So you're in the first trimester and you should watch your diet. I know the baby makes you crave weird things but healthy is best. You can have coffee but one cup a day just like wine. Hot spicy foods is a no go. Right now is okay because nothing has developed but you can constipate your baby and yourself.

"No smoking or drinking of course. And no stress. Relaxing is key. Sex is fine but rough can put pressure on your stomach. Also we do sell maternity clothes here that's affordable but when I was pregnant I loved this boutique called Chelsea's Closet." She explained.

"I dance, should I stop?" I asked.

"You can still choreograph right now since your only two weeks but when you get bigger no rolling or dances that requires you to be on your stomach. Just like when you sleep, no laying on your stomach." She said.

The doctor walked in. "Well hello soon to be mother." He smiled.

"Hello." I smiled back.

From then on it he was just informing me again on everything and we did an ultrasound and my little pea. They gave me a referral to pick up my prescription and my next appointment date. I started to accept the fact that I was pregnant and I loved this baby.

I was going to be there for he or she no matter what but I also knew that eventually I would have to tell David. I don't know how but soon I will have too.

I arrived back home and watched a little bad girls club. I just wanted to see girls fight to be honest. I ate my bowl of fruit then soon I was out like a light

D A V E

"So when am I gonna be able to go with you to the doctors appointments Cassie?" I asked.

"When I want you to. You tried to leave me for that bitch after you made your bed so I'll decide when you should see it." She bucked.

"Look I don't know who the fuck out talking to. Now let's go." I yelled.

"No I'm hungry." She pouted.

"No now you missed the last appointment your not missing this one." I grabbed her pulling her along to the front door.

She looked scared for who knows why. "You- uh- you know the appointment isn't until tomorrow Dave."

"You said today at 3:00 pm!" I started to get frustrated.

"No I said tomorrow at 3:00 pm. So can we just go get some food?" She begged.

"You said today Cassie. It's been a month according to today since I got you pregnant. It's your monthly check up." I side eyed her.