017: My Baby, My Seed

D A V E

Bella was six months and I was at her doctors appointment with bitch ass Clarence. Every time she made eye contact with me, he'd interrupt everything. It pissed me off because this is my girl and my child. He might not think she is his but in due time I'll get my girl back.

Our connection is unbearable and she knows it and that's why she tries to fight it off so hard. This was my first doctors appointment and I was so happy. For one that the baby was real and it's mine.

I grabbed her hand and she smiled at me. "Still don't wanna find out the gender yet?" I asked.

"No I think I want to do a gender reveal party. Have Yah do everything and have it all cute and everything." She boasted happily.

Clarence smacked his lips at our hands touching. He got up and kissed her just to piss me off. "I'll help to baby."

"No. I want it to be a surprise for the three of us." She smiled.

"Fuck he need a surprise for?" I snapped.

"Cause I'm a better father than you." He snapped back.

"Nigga I will fuck you up." I tried to reach over Bella.

"STOP." Bella yelled. "Just stop." She cried. "This was a good day for me. Y'all egos and pride need to be put down like dogs. Grow the fuck up. You're my boyfriend and you're the father of my child both of y'all need to not confuse the two. One position for one person and if you can't handle it then go." She got up and left.

The doctor walked in with the ultra-sound pictures as Bella was leaving. She handed her the pictures and gave her a brief talking to. She looked at us awkwardly and we excused ourselves chasing after Bella.

"Bella." I called after her. Damn her pregnant ass can speed walk.

"Bella, baby I'm sorry." Clarence the cum sack said.

I could already tell she was crying. I hated when she cried. I know so far that her being pregnant made her emotions worse. Who knew how she could react right now? I picked up my pace catching up to her.

"Man leave her alone." Clarence tried to advise.

I knew when I was with Bella that when she was overwhelmed all she really wanted was to be held and an apology. That's all she really needed. No stress needed to be added to her period and I know I did that enough but who is to say I can't fix that? 'Cause I can. I love her and it's only right that I take care of her and my seed.

I caught up with Bella. "Bell." I said.

Bella had a habit of shutting down and ignoring people when situations became too pressuring. So right now she was dead ass ignoring me.

"Belladonna?" I grabbed her arm gently and hugged her. I glared at Clarence while holding her. I don't understand why he just doesn't get it? He sees how she melted and calmed down immediately. Only a bitch ass nigga like him would ignore this. But he is a bitch ass nigga.

Clarence grabbed Bella's arm. "Let' go babe. On the way home we can get you some more fruit from my grandma's."

Bella smiled sadly but in satisfaction and followed behind him. "I'll keep you updated on my little cantaloupe." She rubbed her stomach walking away.

"Actually my mom wanna see you and give you a few things on Thursday, if you don't mind?" I asked putting my hands in my pocket.

"Yeah just take the sub with me from the studio." She said.

C L A R E N C E

This nigga really is clever. But the thing is he can't have what's mine. Bella and I rode a silent car ride home after her stop to get fruit. I wanted to be mad. I wanted to yell but I gotta hold up my façade. I nearly lost it last time drinking.

"Thank you for the fruit." She ate happily.

"Yeah, no problem." I said pulling into the drive way. "You couldn't wait, huh?"

She looked at me innocently. "No. The baby wants it... and maybe I did too."

I chuckled. "Yeah okay." I got out to go open her door.

Why was I so crazy about her? My family didn't approve of her and I don't know if that made me want her more. I also think it's 'cause Dave wants her too. I got something he can't have and I love watching him cringe. But, I know if I make the wrong move he will get her back.

That's why I have to be smart. I have to treat her good. No more drinking and no more anger problem slip ups. I already have too much secrets to uphold. I barely got her friend on my side but I can win her over no problem. I can't make no more mistakes.

I lost my last girlfriend with my anger but this time I really think I found the one. I am willing to change for her. That's why I gotta tell her now 'cause Thursday can really be my chances of losing Bella if she doesn't feel the same way.

"Let me run you bath water." I said.

"Aww thanks baby." She said taking off her clothes.

I ran her water and filled up with her favorite oils and soaps she likes. I put on music from her playlist and brought her fruit in the bathroom.

"Come on beautiful. I have something to tell you." I said grabbing her hand leading her into the bathroom.

She followed behind me then got into the tub. She got in and put her feet up. I grabbed her swollen feet massaging them. She relaxed. "Baby you spoil me too much but, what did you have to tell me?" She smiled once again happy like she was today at the ultra-sound appointment.

I smiled back at her. "Well that's only because you deserve it and that I love you."

-------------------------------------

OOP Cliffhanger lol.

sorry it took me so long to update. currently suffering from no life syndrome. the symptoms are laziness, hunger, and sadness. jkjk. But I hope yall like this chapter cause my boyfriend basically killed me for it. its just a filler though anyways for next chapters true drama. IM GOING TO NEED OPINIONS PEOPLE! SOOOO....

Vote & Comment 💕

Belladonna 💖 ?

Dave 😎 ?

Clarence 😝 ?

Belladonna & Dave 💑 ?

Belladonna & Clarence 💏 ?

Thoughts 💭 ?