Author's Note

THE FAT GIRL'S JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS...

Every one of us has a fat girl inside, the one that always criticize and underestimate ourselves.

In this story I want you to realize that every one of us can be who we want to be, even the impossible things if you just believed in yourself.

Ashley could be anyone of us, the fat girl without the confidence, with so much doubt and insecurity.

Join her in her journey in finding how to love one's self and finding her true love.

To my dear readers, this is my second story I hope you will like it.

I have been the fat girl too for many years but when I meet the right guy he didn't only love me back but he encourage me to love my self too.

I hope my story can inspire you my dear readers.

Now let's start the journey of Ashley Simpson and her quest to finding happiness!

Angelyn Hernandez

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

REMAINDERS

Please excuse my wrong spellings and grammars.

I will try to update every week preferably Fridays or Saturdays. I have a life too so don't expect me to focus all my time and energy in writing. I have a husband and two kids to take care of and a whole household to run. So PLEASE BE PATIENT!

The story, characters, and events written in this book are all product of my wild imagination.

Please DO NOT COPY any parts of this book. I have poured my mind, heart and soul in making this.

All votes, comments, suggestions and creative criticisms will be highly appreciated.

Rude comments will be deleted and blocked.