CHAPTER 22

Ashley's POV

I'm up and awake at the crack of dawn nursing a hot cup of coffee in my kitchen waiting for the girls to arrived, our call time 5:30am.

We decided to used Kevin's land rover as our assigned car for today, it's practical to use one car because Hanauma bay was visited by thousands of tourist everyday so parking space was limited.

I'm almost finish with my cup when I heard Kevin's car parked on my drive way. I put my cup in the sink and walk my way to the main door to open it for him. I let him knock three times before I turn the knob because I don't want to look so eager to see him even if I really am.

"Good morning!" We greet each other at the same time.

"Come in." I smiled shyly at him and lead him to the kitchen.

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked looking at him. He wore a Hawaiian print board shorts and a blue drifit tee that emphasizes every bulge on his arms and his broad hard chess. I look away before he notice that I'm checking him out.

"Coffee would be great." He takes a sit in one of the chairs and glance at me. I pour coffee in a mug, hand it to him and sit on the opposite chair in front of him.

"Hmm.. this taste good." He sips again and inhaled the aroma of fresh brewed coffee.

We were staring at each other searching for a good word to start a conversation when another knock resonates on the door and the chatter of noisy and excited girls followed the noise.

"I'll just get it." I reluctantly stands on my seat and leave Kevin alone.

"Hey Ashley are you up!" Lizzy shouts on the other side.

"Lizzy tone down your voice you don't want to wake up the neighbors." Beth reprimand her.

"Oh sorry, am I that loud?" She said.

"Just hush okay." Tamara scold the both of them.

To stop their bickering I pulled the door open and let them in.

"Good morning girls, I can see all of you are pretty hyper for this early time of the day. I suppose all of you has taken your breakfast already?" I greeted them and arch my eyebrow.

"Yeah were all good. I saw Kevin's car outside, did the two of you had an early breakfast on your breakfast counter?" Beth asked naughtily wiggling her eyebrows at me. I tap her arm and shake my head no but that doesn't wipe the naughty grin on her face.

"Will you stop that! His at the kitchen having coffee." I can feel my cheeks reddened at the images forming on my mind.

"And for your information ladies, I am still a VIRGIN." I told them sternly placing my hands on my waist.

"Hi girls!" Kevin pop out of nowhere on my back and my eyes got wide with embarrassment.

Did he heard it? Oh my God I want to die!

I looked at the girls and they were all trying very hard to stop themselves from laughing at my disgrace. I take a long and deep breath before facing him.

He was smirking teasingly at me his eyes full of mischief.

My face heat up, even if he doesn't utter a word I know based on his facial expression that he heard it. I made a fool out of my self. I glared at Beth, she's the one who started it that's why I am humiliated like this.

"Are you girls ready? The guys will meet us there." Luckily Kevin broke up the tension and saved me from further embarrassment.

"Yeah were ready, come on let's go, I'm so excited to wear my new bikini!" Lizzy said trying to lighten the mood.

"Ashley you go shot gun." Tamara said when we were near the car. I have no time to protest because all of then climb at the back of the land rover.

It was a nineteen minute drive from my house to Hamauma bay. The sun was just starting to raise from the sky when we parked at the top of the reserved park. Here you can see the round outline of the shore and the lush mountains circling the bay. The name Hama-uma means curved bay it really stands on it's name. The view of the water were I was standing was a vibrant turquoise blue, the sun rising from the sky makes the scenery much more dramatic. We took some photos before walking down the pavement to the shore.

Max, Peter and Ronny rode Peter's van while Anne and her boyfriend Nico arrived in his car. We took our belongings and walk to find a good spot near the shore to settle and put a tent for our shade. After the boys put up the tent we change for our swimming attires.

It was my first time to wear a swimsuit on a big crowd. Usually when me and my family have outings I just wear t-shirt and shorts. I'm so nervous that I can't stop my self from tugging at the hem of my clothes.

"Will you stop that, you fidgeting is not sexy." Beth hold both of my hands to steady me. She was wearing a two piece emerald green bikini.

"Look Ashley, your sexy and that bikini looks good on your curvy body. You're gorgeous. Keep that In mind, be confident!" Lizzy encouraged me. She was wearing a tiny two piece red polka dot bikini with raffles on the waistline. She looks so cute with her hat and her bounty curly hair.

"Okay." I told them breathing deeply to calm my self.

We exit the tent and walk straight to the water were the guys was swimming. Tamara was with Ronny they would look great as a couple her athletic figure and long legs compliments her blue sporty type swimwear a boxer tank that expose her womanly abs and boy leg shorts while Ronny is 6'4" tall lean muscled body, tan skin which gives him the surfer boy look. I can see them flirting shamelessly on the water.

Anne was walking hand and hand with Nico on the shore they were such a good looking couple. He was a half Italian half French guy very courteous and romantic. He was a chef in a fine dinning restaurant.

Beth hurriedly run to Peter when she spotted him, since our night out they have been closer together and I think something might develop with this two in the near future.

Me and Lizzy walk to where Max and Kevin was waiting for us. I can see Kevin looking at me inspecting my swimwear I felt conscious and started twiddling my hands. I felt Lizzy grab my hand she notice my distress and gave me a reassuring smile, I stared at her and smile thankfully. As we near the two towering gods standing tall on the shore my heart wants to get out of my chess from its wild beating.

Is it just me or there was overpowering testosterone flowing out of this two men that this beach couldn't handle.