Meeting - Quartet night

Reiji Kotobuki

You were always organised and had many rules that you followed. You always had a plan. You had a job of organising major event and never took anything lightly.
Now you were waiting for Quartet Night to arrive. You had organized many of their concerts. Your relationship with the members were that of a worker and the boss. While you were waiting when you heard the screams of girls ,signalling that the band had arrived. You went to them and read you their positions and all other things. You being a perfectionist wanted everything to go in order.

"Say I've seen you many times. Thanks for organising our concerts they're the best" Reiji Kotobuki said after the concert. This was weird as none of the people you've worked for even acknowledge you. " Thank You" He smiled at you and placed his hand on your head. " You're really good"

Ranmaru Kurosaki

You were cheerful and bubbly. Did what you wanted. You never cared about others opinion. You were also very optimistic. And you had a cat. A troublesome cat.
You were now looking for it. As you walked farther you heard it meow. You ran and saw your cat eating fish from a persons hand. "(C/n) there you are I've been looking for you. Thank you for finding it" " Tch. Its ok. But tell anyone you saw me here and I'll show you" With that he walked away.

Ai Mikaze

You were a bad ass and dare devil. You had boundless energy and were always on your toes. You were a tomboy but didn't mind dress. And right now you were with your dad as he walked towards Shining Saotome. They were having a meeting and your dad dragged you their so you don't do anything stupid.
As you were waiting you saw a cyan hair boy walking towards you. "Good evening . I'm Ai Mikaze and I would be keeping you company until the meeting end." "Good evening. I'm (Y/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you. And you'll be keeping me company right?" He nodded." Well" I grabbed his hand " I've been looking at that tree.Lets go climb it" You left him at the base of the tree as you started to climb the tree" " You shouldn't do that you're bound to slip and there's moss on the branch your standing." You slipped not because you were clumsy but because of his lack of confidence. And there you were sitting with a sprained ankle and your dad scolding you. After your dad left to complete the meeting. Ai sat next to you. " Hope you're feeling better. But I told you s-" " Oh shut up"

Camus

The best word to describe you was clumsy. You were unintentionally very destructive. You would many a times trip on your own two feet. And that's exactly what happened now. You were hanging out with you friends after you unpacked your belongings at the master course as you were a debuted singer and composer. You were walking with your friend when you saw a man drop a book and walked away. You grabbed the book and ran to him." Excuse me!!" The man turned around and your eyes met with that of your senpai. And that's when your clumsiness stepped in. You tripped on air and fell on top of him. "You dropped this. And I'm sorry" with that you ran away leaving your friend and senpai.