Eiji x Lonely Reader

May we be friends?

 You were a very quiet person who preferred to stay alone. But this wasn't there from the start but when your friend died in an accident ,while you survived, you were not the same. But you didn't want to admit this to anyone.

You had dragged yourself out for a walk , as you didn't want to talk much to guest who had just arrived. You parents were more than happy to see out of your room. You sat down on a bench over looking the kids playing. You pulled out your headphones and played your favorite song. While you were listening to it a small kid walked up to you and pulled at your shirt. You pulled out your headphone and asked "What it is?" The small girl gave you a folder. "I saw this lying on the side of the road. I didn't know who to give it to ."

Unable to refuse the child you said "Why don't you give it to me?" The girl smiled and gave it to you. You opened the folder and saw that it was to go to Raging Entertainment. Since you had nothing to do and the place was near you decide to go there. You opened the folder to see what was inside. There was a speech written by someone named Eiji Otori. You went through the speech. It was written for his brothers Birthday, but it was very weak and you could clearly see how much he tried. Without thinking much you took out a pencil ,which was in you pocket since morning, and made changes. 

By the time you had finished , you reached your destination. Stepping in you went to the receptionist. She asked your named and took the file thanking you. You then walked out and went home.

It had been many days since that event and you once again went to the park to sit. After sometime you saw a boy running to you. He stopped in front of you and taking deep breaths he asked "A-are you (Y/n)?" "Yeah..?" He then stood straight and said "I-I'm Eiji Otori. Y-you had returned my folder a few days back." You felt a blush as you spoke again "Yeah I did." "D-did you make the changes  in them?" "......" Eiji then smiled and said "Thank You for the changes. I-It was much b-better that what I wrote. And got a lot of appreciation " "I-It's fine"

Looking at him ,you remembered that you had seen him in school. He was quiet famous, though you couldn't remember why. The two of you made small talk. Suddenly Eiji said. "I've heard about you? You had been in an accident a few years back right?" You nodded. 

Eiji remembered that once he saw you in school sitting alone, and he asked why was it like that. His friend then told him about the accident and your friends death. He also told Eiji how you preferred to have no friends. He had been wanting to be your friend but never got a chance to.And now he didn't want to let go of the chance.

"(Y-Y/n)" "Yeah." He extended his hand and said "May we be friends?" You eyes widened and after a long time , not having the heart to refuse, you agreed. Little did you know that this would be the beginning of a great friendship and may be something more in the times to come.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that this was okay, sorry if it wasn't. If you want more then please request and I'm open to all suggestions except lemons.

Thank You for reading