When You Get Jealous- Heavens

Eiichi Otori

You and Eiichi had planned to go out for dinner. All was well until the waitress at the diner started flirting with you boyfriend and Eiichi being Eiichi flirted back. You were pissed off because the waitress refused to give you attention for your order. "Excuse me but I have already repeated my order thrice." You told her. She glared at you and walked off. You sighed. When she came back she literally threw your order on the table and gently set down Eiichi's. You shook your head and took a bite of your food.......It was damn spicy. You were so annoyed that you tripped the lady and she fell on her face. And while you and the girl were having a glaring competition Eiichi took a bite from your food and spat it out. He grabbed your hand and walked out just before stepping out he turned around and said "I don't like the fact that you jinxed my girlfriends food. Please stay away from me." As you guys walked Eiichi said "You look really cute when you are jealous" You blushed.

Kira Sumeragi

Kira and you had decided to spend the time trekking up a mountain. You were enjoying your time but.........."Kira san!" You saw a girl run up to Kira. You knew her she was one of the make up artists of heavens. You guys made a small conversation until she said that she would stick around. Okay That was okay but the fact that she was hanging on your boyfriend was not. It almost looked like he was her boyfriend and not yours. You were bearing it until she kissed his cheeks. You walked up to her and pushed her off "If you can't keep your hands off him and stay away from him he's mine." You said and grabbed his hand and walked away. All this while Kira was thinking how cute you looked.

Nagi Mikado

You and Nagi were working on a project together. Everything was alright until this random chick came and started flirting with him. And what was worse Nagi seemed to enjoy annoying you so he flirted back. The girl was wearing high heels and swayed her hips. You were angry but didn't want to lose to Nagi so your hands turned into fists while you sat quietly. You lost it when the girl pulled Nagi by the collar and was about to kiss him. You jumped to your feet and placed your hand between their fore heads and pushed the girl back. She lost balance and fell. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU DIM WIT" You grabbed Nagi's collar and kissed him which he kissed back happily. "You know you lasted longer than I thought." "Your Mine." "Yes Ma'am"

Eiji Otori

Eiji said that he would take you to the concert of (favorite musician). You happily agreed. So later that day Eiichi handed the two of you the tickets saying "Enjoy Yourself's" "Thanks Eiichi" "Thanks Nii-san" Eiichi then winked at both of and pushed you two out. The concert was fun but you see there was one problem............This random chick couldn't get her hands of your boyfriend. She literally pushed you away (you landed on the floor) and took your place, and Eiji being the sweet heart he is didn't know what to say. You were so annoyed that you plot a revenge. She was wearing really high heels sooo.........You stood behind them and at the right moment stepped between them and swayed your hips in process hitting the girl and she she fell because of the lack of balance. And while you were singing the song the artist was singing you sang these words "He's mine so stay away before I break your damn face" Eiji sweat dropped but didn't say anything.

Van Kiryuin

You had completed the composition you had specially made for Van. Happily you ran down to the living room . What you saw annoyed the hell out of you. Van was sitting and this girl was sitting beside him.......actually was trying to get on his lap. You were pissed. Who the hell does this think she is? You walked up behind them and grabbed the girls hand and pushed her off the couch. She fell down and you jumped and sat beside Van "If you knew what was good for you you wouldn't DARE come close to my boyfriend. Okay?" You smiled at her. You ended up scaring the hell out of the girl and Van. The girl nodded and ran away while Van looked at the composition. "This is really good. And you look amazing when you are  jealous, Love." You gave him a poker face and said "You ,sir, are talking nonsense." You turned your head to the other side and Van chuckled and kissed your cheeks.

Yamato Hyuga

Yamato and dragged you to come to one of his shoots. There were many dangerous scenes and you had a heart attack every time. Yamato laughed and said that all this was simple. There was a scene where Yamato was supposed to jump and and hit the villain but that went wrong.,The part he was standing at collapsed and Yamato had very minor injuries. But those minor injuries were enough to stir you up. You ran to get towels and water but when you came back there was this woman who was wiping the dirt off and cleaning his wounds . You knew that she was helping him but you couldn't help but feel jealous. Without thinking you hid your eyes and placed your hand on the woman's hand. Both of them looked at you while you kept quiet. Yamato understood what was happening and said "She's my girlfriend." The woman smiled "Really? Then I think it would be better if you help him ,yes? I'll go check something and come okay?" She left and you, still hiding your eyes you  cleaned Yamato. Yamato laughed and kissed your forehead "You're so pretty when you are jealous." You blushed and said "S-Shut up. Plus I told you to be care full but nooo you won't listen-" Yamato quietly heard your lecture while smiling at you.   

Shion Amakusa

Shion was acting for a film called shooting star. No surprise there. You were cheering Shion while he was acting and once in a while he would smile at you.  You happily in your own bubble of joy which broke when the actress stepped to close to your boyfriend. She got too close and flirted with him. You were extremely angry, that the script of the girl in your hand was getting crushed. You heard her say "I need my shooting star." You without another thought threw the script at her face and grabbed Shion's hand. "There's the shooting the star you asked for. Also next time you will be hit by a bat if you do what you did again. Stay away from my boyfriend. He's mine and I have no intention of sharing."