When He Gets Jealous- Starish

Otoya Ittoki

You and Otoya had planned to go for a show. The two of had decided to walk there just for the fun of it. You guys had walked quiet a bit until Otoya said that he needed to go to the washroom. So here you were waiting for him to come. "What are you doing waiting here alone darling?" You turned to see a random guy looking at you with a smirk. "Actu-" "Oh (Y/n) chan" Otoya came running and stood between you and the guy. "I hope you didn't wait too long." Otoya then turned around to face the guy and slightly pushed you behind him and interlinked both your fingers. "Now if you'll please excuse us 'we' have an event to reach." He then turned around and pulled you along with him. "Otoya were you jealous?" "Eh!!.....Ano.....N-" "Oh Otoya don't worry " you said kissing him on his cheeks

Tokiya Ichinose

You were sitting with Tokiya when he offered to make the two of you some tea. So you were waiting and reading a magazine until "Oh Hi (Y/n) How are you?" "Oh I'm fine Kotobuki san what about you?" Reiji then took a seat beside you and started to make jokes. While the two of were laughing, someone had a very dark aura around him and was glaring at the brown hair male. "HAHa...and then we- AHA!!!" You saw Reiji jump up and scream "Hot Hot Hot" "Sorry Kotobuki san I ' accidentally' dropped the tea on you." "It's okay. See you later (Y/n)." "Okay..." Reiji went out of the room running. "Why did you do that Tokiya? You and I both know it wasn't a accident." "Yes it was." "Tokiya....were you jealous?" You saw his face turn red. "Maybe" "Aww" You leaned and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry"

Ren Jinguji

You and Ren were walking when both of you thought that you guys should get some ice cream. So you asked Ren to sit on the bench while you went to get it. You told the guy which Ice creams you wanted and waited "You know if you give me your number I'll give you a few free ice creams including this one and me , so what do you say?" "I'd rather pay." "Come on babes don't be like that, a beautiful girl like yo-" You suddenly felt your something grip your waist and your cheek, met with a kiss. "My Lady you were taking so long." Ren then turned his face to the ice cream guy. "Is there a problem?" The guy shook his head as a dark aura surrounded Ren. "H-Here." He gave both of you guys your ice cream. "Thanks, Now come Little Lamb we should get going." The two of you head out and you noticed Ren's mood was a bit off. "Ren-" "Lady may I know what was he talking about?" "Were you jealous?" "You're such a bad girl to make me so crazy for you" He said as he kissed you passionately. "You're mine."

Masato Hijirikawa

You and Masato had planned to go for a small traditional carnival. So the two of dressed traditional and were walking around. Out of no where "(Y/n)?" You turned around to see a guy. "Oh (Guy's name) It's been a long time." "Yeah it has been." The two of you engaged in a conversation completely forgetting the blue haired male. Masato had been looking down and finally with a blush he caught your hand."and then- Oh Masato I'm so sorry!. Hey (Guy's name) meet Masato he's my boyfriend. " "Oh Hey!" The guys waved his hand. Masato then tugged your hand and said "We should get going." and dragged you. "(Y/n) Lets meet up later." "Okay!!" You shouted back. The grip on your hand tightened. "Ow Masato?" Masato stopped and let go of your hand. "Masato what happened?" "....Do you know him?" "Well yeah he's my-" "Are you going to meet him again?" "Yea-" "Do you like him?" You saw where this was going. "Masato were you jealous?" You saw him look down hiding his face. You chuckled "Oh Masato don't worry. Plus he was my cousin." "O-oh..." You laughed and kissed his red cheek.

Syo Kurusu

You were with Syo supporting him while he was acting for his new film. "That was a good take Syo." "Hehe...Thanks." "Kurusu san. Please come here." "Oh Gotta go." You saw Syo going to the directer he looked like he was practicing a dialogue. "Oh Woah Woah-" You saw a guy carrying a really heavy box and was swaying from side to side. "Here let me help you." You helped him put the box down. "Thanks" You saw him sweating and breathing hard. "No problem. Here drink water" "Thanks" You watched him gulp down the water. You then handed him one of the extra towels that you had brought for Syo. "Oh Thank you so much." "Don't mention it" And while the two of you were having these small conversations, you guys were oblivion to a certain blonde who was glaring at the guy while practicing his lines. "Hey Um....I know this is too soon but here's my number. Please do give me a call." He put forward a paper. You were going to refuse when suddenly you were pulled back with two hands wrapped around your neck. Your back met with the person's chest. "Stay away from her she's Mine." Your boyfriend yelled and glared at the guy in front. "Hey I'm sorry." The guy then ran off. "Oh Syo You were Jealous right? " "Wh-? No!!" You laughed "Don't worry I'm only yours" You said As you turned your head and kissed the cheek of the boy in whose hand you were in.

Natsuki Shinomiya

You and Natsuki were eating lunch and Natsuki excused himself to the washroom. So you were sitting waiting for Natsuki to come. Then the a guy came to serve you your food, but instead of going away he just stood beside you and stared. "Um....Thank You?" "Your welcome beautiful Now why don't I pay for the treat." "Thanks but no Thanks" "Aww come on sweetheart I can show you a good time." He said winked. "I'll pass." He was about to make another line when "(N/N) Chan!!!" Your boyfriend came and hugged you and kissed your cheek. "Sorry, I hope you didn't wait too long. Oh May I know what is the problem?" Natsuki asked the waiter. He was about to give a comment when he saw a dark aura around Natsuki, which you didn't." N-Nothing" He said and went away. You guys ate your food and later "I'll be back in some time (Y/n)" "Okay Natsuki." You answered reading a magazine

"STAY AWAY FROM HER GOT IT." The blonde said cracking the wall beside him. "Y-yes"said the scared waiter "Good."

"Honestly Satsuki You're both horrible at hiding the fact that you're jealous." "Tch" The blonde wore back his glasses and then hugged you. "I love you (Y/n) Chan!!!" He said and kissed you.

Cecil Aijima

You and Cecil were walking through the greenery of a hill. Cecil said that he was feeling thirsty so he went to get some bottles of water for both of you. While you were waiting for Cecil you were on your phone when you heard a guy's voice "What is a beauty like you doing here?" "Minding her own business." You said not even looking up. "Aww come on look at me." You sighed and put the phone in your pocket and looked at him. "What?" "Nothing just wanted to see your beautiful face." "Honestly-" "(Y/N)!!" You heard Cecil's voice. Then you felt hands wrap around your waist and stomach and a head rest on top of yours. "Sorry to make you wait Princess. Here is you water." Cecil didn't move instead you took the bottle from the hand that was around your stomach and started to drink. As you were drinking the water the two boys were having sparks of hatred flying around. When you finished you saw the other guy walking away. "You were so jealous. Don't deny it." You felt Cecil kiss your cheek and say. "Only for you my princess."