When He Gets Jealous- Heavens

Eiichi Otori

You and Eiichi were planing to go out for lunch. On the way Eiichi  forgot something in the car and said that he was going to get it. So you were waiting for him to come. "Oh Hey (Y/n) didn't think   I would see you here." You turned and saw a cousin of yours. "Oh (Guy's name) didn't think I would see you here either." The two of you then had a small conversation. Both of you hadn't noticed a certain guy with glasses having a dark aura around him. You guys were laughing then the guy placed his hand on both of your shoulders and said something. That was the last straw for Eiichi he walked up to both of you and pushed the guy off you and gripped your hand. "Sorry to keep you waiting 'My' Angel. It's getting late we should go." He glared at the other guy and pulled you away. "Wait Eiichi!! What are you doing?" "Why were to talking to him?Who is he?How dare he touch you." Eiichi!! He is my cousin!" Eiichi stopped and turned to you. "I love you." "Were you....jealous?" "What? Jealous? Me?" You raised your eyebrows. "Maybe.." You smiled. "Oh Eiichi" You said as you were about to kiss his cheek but ended up kissing his lips because he turned. "I Love You too"

Kira Sumeragi

You were at Kira's place, but Kira was asleep on the bed because he was too tired. You didn't mind. You just simply stared at his sleeping face and smile. "Oh Hello (Y/n)" "Oh Hey Van" Both of you whispered. "Kira seems passed out." "Yeah He had stayed up all nigh apparently." "Why?" Van Asked. By now you had turned to face Van and were sitting on the edge of the bed, with your back to Kira. "Don't know  really. I guess he was practicing for his coming movie." "Yeah could be.Must be a bummer that you came all the way here to meet him and he's asleep." "No not really better this than knowing that I didn't let him sleep." "Yeah I guess. Hey if you want to pass time we could go to my room." "Thanks Van But-" "No..."You heard Kira mumble. He got up and wrapped his arms around you and placed his head on your shoulder. "She's not going anywhere." Kira said half asleep. Even on your shoulder he could barely keep his eyes open. Van laughed "Okay Okay Bye (Y/n)" "Bye" The moment Van closed the door you said "Were you jealous Kira?" "...No.." He mumbled and pulled you down to lay with him.

Nagi Mikado

You and Nagi were working near by each other so you guys agreed that the one who finished earlier will come to the other and then go home together. You had finished early so went to meet him. You were waiting for Nagi to finish his interview. "Hey don't think I've seen you around" "Yeah well I just came to see." "That's what I was wondering how could I miss seeing someone as beautiful as you." You blushed you were about to tell him that you were Nagi's girlfriend when a voice said "(Y/N)!!!!!" You turned to see Nagi running towards you with full force. He came and hugged. Then out of nowhere kissed you passionately. "I'm so sorry to make 'my' girlfriend wait" He said as he kissed your cheek making the other guy huff and walk away. Nagi then dragged you with him and said "How dare he talk to you. I don't want anyone else to talk to you. You're mine got it." "Oh are you jealous Nagi" Nagi then kissed you again"You bet I am"

Eiji Otori

You were having a few of your friend over for a small get together. So Eiji said that he would come as well. When your friends arrived Eiji realized that it was not only girls there were also guys. Even though you told them that he was your boyfriend he still didn't like it. But You seemed to be having fun so he didn't say anything. Finally you guys sat down around a table and started to share your life incidents. Beside you a guy sat while Eiji sat behind both of you. Since it was your friends he didn't want to come in between so he sat at the back. You guys were happily sitting and talking forgetting about the poor boy. He just sat behind you sulking and mentally throwing the guy off the cliff. You and the guy started talking to each other. Eiji finally couldn't take it when the guy shifted a bit too close to you. Eiji reached his hand in between both of you and took a can, interrupting your conversation. You and the guy silently watch Eiji open the can and drink from it. "Oh Eiji please come and sit here. Why are you sitting at the back?" You said shifting to the side and letting Eiji sit between you two. "I didn't want to trouble." Eiji said. "Nonsense" you said including Eiji in your talks. Eiji was happy and smiling  while the other guy glared at him.

Van Kiryuin

You were discussing the theme of your composition. You were asked to compose for a duet between Van and Reiji Kotobuki. After some time Van said that he had to go somewhere and left saying sorry. You were going to walk home when Reiji said that he would walk you home. "What kind of man would let a lady walk home alone?""Thanks" You said. You and Reiji then started walk home. You guys were passing a park and Reiji thought that it would be a good idea to stop and rest at the park. So you and Reiji took a break. It felt nice. After some time you got up and said that you should be leaving. "Okay Kiddo. See you around. I can't wait to hear your composition." You blushed. He then patted your head. Suddenly you felt a hand wrap around you neck. "Don't touch her" You saw Van holding Reiji's and glaring at him. Reiji looked surprised but then laughed. "Okay okay. I'll leave. See you tomorrow." He waved his hand and walked away. You looked at Van raising an eyebrow, he then leaned and kissed you."Van...were you jealous?" He smiled. "Nope. I was just making sure that he knew that you are mine."

Yamato Hyuga

You were helping your classmate with a subject he was weak at . The two of you had agreed to meet in the nearby park. But you see the problem was that your classmate was a guy and also you didn't tell Yamato about it. Yamato had come to your place for a visit but you weren't there. You had gone to meet your classmate. You were teaching and helping your classmate. Finally the two of you had finished. "H-Hey (Y/n) Thanks.". "Don't mention it" You smiled at him. He was about to say something when you were suddenly picked up and thrown over a shoulder. Yamato turned around making you see the boy and said "Stay away from her. She's mine" Yamato then walked away while you struggled to get down. Finally he put you down and kissed you"I don't like to see any guy near you.". ""Y-Yamato.....are you...jealous?" You asked nervous.. He blushed but then smiled "Got a problem?" He asked as he kissed you again.

Shion Amakusa

Your classmates hard planned a party before the school closes down for the summer vacation. You were wearing simple clothes along with a side bag. Shion had told you that he would pick you up. So after having fun with your friends the time had come to go home. You were waiting for your boyfriend with another guy who was also waiting for his ride. You guys were talking. You guys were too busy talking that you didn't notice that your boyfriend had been waiting for almost fifteen minutes. Finally he couldn't take it. While you were talking you suddenly felt your side bag move upwards and get stuck under your arm. It was tugging you. You turned and saw Shion pulling the strap of your bag. "Lets Go" Shion started dragging you by the straps of your bag. You were literally tripping and almost falling since you were walking sideways. "Whoa Whoa.....Okay Okay I'll walk." But he dragged you anyways.