Natsuki/Satsuki x Chubby Reader

You're Beautiful

You had been chubby since you were a child and even at present you were chubby. But now you had become extremely self consciousness and insecure about your body type, and that made you a very shy person. You never spoke about this to anybody since you feared that people would make fun of you.

You were on your way to the park when you got a call from Natsuki, asking you if you were free the next day to which you replied yes. You, Natsuki and Syo had been childhood friends, and you hadn't met them since they went to the music academy. You were really excited but also nervous. He was a huge star who was coming to meet you. What would he think? What would he say? What would people say? These thoughts stayed on your mind the entire day.

You had gotten up early and tried on a bunch of clothes until you finally found one. You were waiting for Natsuki and the bell rang.You looked at yourself one final time before opening the door. "(Y/n)-chan!!" You felt him hug you tightly as you laughed "Hello Natsuki how have you been?" "Fine Fine. But (Y/n)-chan looks sooo cute!"

Your smile strained at that statement "hehe". This sudden change in your face didn't go unnoticed but the blond, he was about to ask you when your family came in. Natsuki went and spoke to them and was sharing his times spend with Starish and Haruka. You couldn't but feel a bit jealous.

After sometime Natsuki asked whether the two of you could go to both of yours favourite cafe. You were a bit anxious but you agreed. While you guys were walking you could hear girls all around you two talking. You could even hear a few of them asking what was he with you? And body shaming you.

You looked down as you could feel tears near the corner of you eyes. You suddenly felt someone hold your hand. You looked up and saw Natsuki, not even bothered about the people speaking, holding your hand and smiling. He looked down at you and wiped a tear which had rolled down your cheek. "No tears suites a cute and beautiful person like you." Your eyes widened as the two of you continued walking.

You guys had reached the cafe and Natsuki ordered (Your favourite food) for you and something for him. You heard the waitress mumble something against you but Natsuki held your hand again. You smiled at him and were so happy that you had friend like him.

You guys were on your way home when you told him "Thank you so much Natsuki for today. And sorry that you had to deal with your fans judging you because of me-" Natsuki placed his finger on your lips as he spoke "No (Y/n) Thank you for the beautiful day. I'm so happy that I got so meet you after so long. Never listen to what they say You're Beautiful and also the cutest person in the whole world. Thank you for being my friend."

You smiled and hugged him and thanked God for such an amazing friend like Natsuki.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that this was okay, sorry if it wasn't. If you want more then please request and I'm open to all suggestions except lemons.

Thank You for reading