Second meeting -Heavens

Eiichi Otori

You were at your home freaking out. Why? Because you lost your purse. You sitting waiting for your friends to come and say that they found your purse. When the bell rang you hoped that your wish came true. You walked towards the and opened it. You wished you hadn't. Standing there was none other than Eiichi Otori. "Hey Angel you dropped this." He handed you your purse. "Th-Thank y-you" you took the purse. He smiled and started to flirt with you but before long you slammed the door on his face with your face red.

Kira Sumeragi

When your dad heard how you passed your time at the party, he immediately asked the Sumeragi family to come for dinner. You hated being traditional. When they  arrived the family started talking while you and Kira sat outside enjoying the breeze. Kira was silently sitting. Suddenly you remembered a tune. Ignoring Kira you ran towards the piano. "Hey tell me how this sounds. Okay?" Kira nodded. You started playing the piano. It was tune you had come up with once. After you finished you looked at Kira. He had and expression of disbelief he seemed to be going through some thought. Kira actually had an expression. "Thank You" "Eh!!" "I know what to do now" He walked off.  "Okay?"

Nagi Mikado

You were annoyed. Your mom forced you to do another colab with Nagi. You were going to be interviewed. He was two faced you already knew it. Damn Bastard. You hated him and he hated you. Both of you were rivals. "oh look who finally decided to show up" Speak of the devil. Nagi walked towards you and stopped in front of you. "Please behave I don't want my profile to be destroyed" Bastard who the hell does he think he is. He was about to walk off but you tripped him. "Please don't get in my way" You smiled at him and walked away.

Eiji Otori

You were shopping for a certain album of a singer that your friend liked for her birthday. "Oh hey" You looked up to see Eiji standing in front of you. "Oh Hi how are you?" "F-fine are you um...looking for some thing" "Yeah I'm looking for (bands name) album" "Oh its over there if I'm not mistaken" "Really thanks" You dashed in the direction you were told. You found it and quickly purchased it. You saw Eiji walking somewhere. You ran towards him and pulled him. "Thank you" He blushed. "Oh N-no its fine" You smiled at him and talked for sometime, until Eichi came and smirked at both of you and whispered something into Eiji's ear. Eiji went red. "I-I G-gotta g-go. Um See you around" With that he went off. You wondered what had Eichi said in his ear. You shrugged and went home.

Van Kiryuin 

You were called to Raging otori's office, so you went. Knocking on the door you opened it to see Raging with a very thoughtful expression. "Um.....Sir?" "I want you to compose" "Eh!" "(Y/n) you will be Heavens composer." Out of no where confetti started to fly and you saw the entire  Heavens members standing and smiling. You were going to be their  composer. You hoped that you wouldn'd mess up. Van Kiryuin walked to you "And this is what I wanted.You will be fine. We will have great fun together" "Ah.........Thank you I will try my best" I said rushed while every body just smiled.

Yamato Hyuga

You were silently walking in the shadows trying not to seen by anyone. The bullies now no longer troubled you, but still you were afraid. Violence seemed to be something you hated, but always seemed to be a target for. The bullies came to you and asked for forgiveness, which surprised you but you gave it to them. You didn't like being the center of anything you preferred to stay hidden, but luck wasn't on your side. "Hey you. Are you alright now?" You turned around to meet none other than the one who had saved you. "Y-yes I'm alright thank you for asking" You felt conscious so bowed and ran. You were in an alley when you accidentally hit someone. "I'm sorry" "Oi watch where you're going. Say your a pretty doll." You saw that you hit someone who resembled to be in a thug. And there were many other people with him. You turned to run but one of them caught your arm and pulled you and you hit you back against a wall. You saw their lusty eyes and prayed that someone would save.   Within moment everyone was on the ground and you were left staring at your savior. Yamato Hyuga. "Are you okay?"You nodded "Yamato" "(Y-Y/n)" "You fall into trouble quite easily. You're now not leaving my sight" The rest of the day the two of you walked together.

Shion Amakusa

You were once again staring at the stars when you met the same boy from the other day. The two of you sat and chatted. You talked, he looked like he was ignoring every word you said and stared at the stars yeah fun. It started to rain "Hey Shion we should get going" Bit he didn't listen to you. You had a cap with you you quickly put it on his head. He looked at you weirdly "If your staying in the rain might as well cover you head bye." With that you ran home leaving behind a boy who still wondered why you did it?