Natsuki x Bullied Reader

I Will Protect You.

You were a very good student and were equal to Haruka Nanami. More like you and Haruka became very competitive. You were friends with all the members of her group especially Syo and Natsuki as you three were also very competitive when it came to violin. All was fine until people started hating the two of you. Haruka still had many boys to protect her but you? You had no one as you spend most of your time reading books. This landed you into big time troubles.

 You were being giving your test results and you prayed that you hadn't gotten good marks but alas that was not to be. "(Y/n) you have got the highest score." But instead of being happy you were nervous. This didn't go unnoticed by Haruka and her group. The moment the bell rang you grabbed your bag and ran out of the class. "Oi! Stop right there." You turned around to see three people running behind you. "Shit." You continued running but tripped and fell down and sprained your ankle.

"Hahaha What happened now eh?" You heard one of them speak. "Didn't we tell you that if you do well you will regret it?" You heard someone else say and you felt a kick pushing you back. You heard them laugh as you closed your eyes filled with tears waiting for an impact. "Why are you troubling (N/n) chan?" You opened your eyes in terror  to see Natsuki standing behind the group. "Go away." One of them said and pushed Natsuki behind so that he fell. "Natsuki!" You shouted  moving forward but you were pulled back by your hair. "Where do you think you are going rabbit? We haven't even done anything yet." The person pushed you back and your head hit the wall behind you.

You closed your eyes  as one of them raised their feet to kick you. But the kick didn't come. You opened your eyes to see Satsuki holding the persons foot."DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER." Satsuki said  as he pushed the person back. "Now where were we." After a few hits here and the the bullies ran away. You still had tears in your eyes ,Satsuki turned to you and bend down to your height. "I will protect you okay? So don't cry." You looked at him as he turned around and put on the glasses.

"Oh (N/n) chan. Are you okay? What happened?" Natsuki bend down to your height as tears started falling down. "Ne ne don't cry (N/n) chan I'm here." He carried you in his arms and took you to the infirmary. After that you and Haruka's group got closer and Natsuki took extra care of you.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey this is the first time me writing something like this. If you want more then please request and I'm open to all suggestions except lemons.

Thank You for reading