Your Feelings- Starish

Otoya Ittoki

You were staring at the TV as you saw the fight between Heavens and Starish. Ever since they were debuted you rooted for the red haired. He still talked to you and spend time with you. When you saw his face you remembered when he told you his past. And you also remember that you helped him through it and gave him a piece of your composition that you had made just for him. You were also now debuted and worked for a famous band. But every time you heard the name Starish your mind would wander to that one red hair boy who smiled no matter what.

Tokiya Ichinose

You and Tokiya had become friends in time. And now he was debuted and so were you. You were a well known singer, but not as good as Starish. It made you really happy to see him drop his facade. You both were still in contact and he seemed happier than before.You were kind of sad that the two of you couldn't be as close friends as you were before. But having him still talk to you made you feel special. Even though times changed one thing didn't and that was the fact that he was still your favorite singer.

Ren Jinguji

Ren and you were surprisingly close. Even though both of you were busy since being debuted, both of you found time to talk to each other. You for some reason always smiled when he talked to you. Even thought time and work pushed both of you away,many things didn't change. He still flirted and you still read. He tried flirting with you and you always had a smart comment on you tongue. You smiled when you realized that the blonde flirt stole your heart.

Masato Hijirikawa

Masato and you grew close to each other. He told you about his family problem and you supported him. Both of you grew apart after they were debuted but still talked over the phone. He specially called you when you were debuted. Both of you still made fun of each other. Him still surprised at the amount of sugar you ate and you exclaiming on how uptight he is. There were time when you thought about him for a long time at a stretch, while you ate your sugar coated food.

Syo Kurusu

You grinned when you saw Syo's dream come true. You just saw the movie and congratulated him, since he finally got to act with his dream star. Even though both of you were debuted you both were still in contact. Syo manged to make you fit and managed to reduce his stupid impulses. There were times when you were thank full to Natsuki for making you both meet.

Natsuki Shinomiya

Every time you saw a kid with a piyo chan merchandise, you ended up cracking a smile. You still never understood why was Natsuki chose to befriend you of all people. You knew about his split personality, and Satsuki for some reason liked you. You wondered things like this when you tried to write a song, since you were debuted as well. He seemed to always put a smile on your emotionless face.

Cecil Aijima

No matter how rude you acted Cecil always came back to you. You knew his secrets and were ,secretly, very happy when he joined Starish. You thought about him many times a day. But as times passed both of changed each other. He change your attitude and from a street fighter you became a bit subtle while you saved him from his curse. You knew all to well that you had fallen for him, but wouldn't admit it.