Love is Everywhere- Starish (1)

Otoya Ittoki

You guys had finally planned to meet up, since both of you were free. Otoya arrived and both you were about to leave when you noticed it was raining. "Damn it" "Hey It's okay  (Y/n) chan, we can spend time together here, that is if you're fine with it." You turned to face him, and saw his smile. You smiled and said "Obviously we can" The two of you saw a movie and then started to talk. Until he got a call. "Eh!!! Now. Sorry (Y/n) something came up. I'll be back before 5 I promise"  With that he ran. You sighed. This was quite common for idols, being called during their holiday. 

You were waiting  for him to come. He was late, as always. Your mind wandered to the feeling you held for him, when the bell rang. "You're late" "I know let me treat you to some ice cream" Your eyes widened as you saw him with ice cream for both of you. He handed you your ice cream and said "Do you remember?" "How could I forget?" Both of you sat on the roof. "You know Otoya" You broke the silence, he turned to face you. "You're amazing. Even after what happened to you, you managed to stay strong. I love that about you" His eyes widened and a blush worked its way to his cheeks. 

You finished your ice cream and were about to get up  when Otoya caught your hand. You looked at him and noticed that his cheeks were darker red. "Um....(Y-Y/n) Chan I need to tell you something." You waited for him to continue.  "I-I want to t-thank you for being with me and supporting me. Also um.... I t-think I Like you. I mean you've always helped me and saw through my facade. I like you  more than a friend. (Y-Y/n) I-I think I love you" He looked down. You were surprised, you never thought that he would return your feelings. Slowly a smile made up to you lips while a blush made up to your cheeks. You could hear your heart beat as you placed your hand on his cheeks making him look up. "Otoya I-I think I love you to." He then smiled, and hugged you. 

"Please stay by my side (Y/n) chan" "I will" He slowly drew apart looked into your eyes, and you looked into his. Slowly both of you moved forward and closed the distance between both your lips. Your hands were on his shoulder, while his one hand was around your back and other was on your cheeks.The kiss was short, but when the two of you pulled apart your faces were red.

Tokiya Ichinose

You walking towards the top of the hill as Tokiya had asked you come there. You were kinda nervous .When you reached there you saw Tokiya already there with a picnic already set up. You ran to him "Sorry Tokiya" "Its fine, I was early anyways." Both of you sat and ate your lunch, while having a conversation. Suddenly you heard a trumpet playing and you turned you saw an on the road circus. You jumped and caught Tokiya's  hand. "Come Tokiya Lets go." "Wait (Y/n) I can't" You sighed annoyed and pulled out your scarf and cap and put it on Tokiya. You took out a pair of fake glasses and pulled your hoodie to cover your your face. You did it so fast that even Tokiya took time to comprehend what happened. "Done now lets go" "What? Wai-" You grabbed his hand and ran.

The circus was really nice, and you and Tokiya dropped some money in their containers. "It was really nice" "Yeah it was" You and Tokiya went back  to where your lunch was and saw that a monkey stealing your food and running away. "What!?" You laughed while Tokiya sat annoyed since the monkey had taken his food. "Aw come on Tokiya enjoy life a bit. Here take some of mine" "hmph" You giggled.

"Hey look" You heard someone say and both you and Tokiya turned your heads to the pointed direction.  The scene was breath taking. The sun was setting and sending the sky into different colours. "It's beautiful" "It is" You both were silent for some time.

"(Y/n)" You turned to face Tokiya, but met a pair of lips. Your eyes widened and you froze. He pulled away and his cheeks were dusted red, while yours were deep red. "I'm sorry (Y/n), but I couldn't help myself. You've been the my supporter since the beginning and I think I've fallen  for you. I want to make you happy, an- " You shushed him by hugging him. "Tokiya. J-Just being with you makes me happy. I-I've  fallen for you as well" You hid your face in his chest. You felt his arms go around you.  "(Y/n)" You looked at him. 

He had the most amazing smile you had ever seen. He removed his hands from around you and placed them on your cheeks. He slowly leaned towards you and you blushed, but closed your eyes. After you pulled apart you asked "Do you know who my favorite singer is?" He shook his head. "You"