Reiji x Oblivious Reader

Always have and Always will.

You and the four members of Quartet Night had surprisingly become good friends over the time, since Shining had made you their composer. But there was one member who became very close to you, Reiji. He took extra measures to come close to you. For example Massaging your shoulders, Making food for you etc.

At the moment you walking towards the dorm, where Ai asked you to come. The moment you opened the door there was confetti in the air and the entire room was decorated. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" Starish, Quartet Night, Shining, Hyuga , Ringo, Tomo and Haruka wished. You could feel a smile come on your face as you said "Thank you so much!" You then cut the cake and received many presents. After some time everyone apologized saying that they had to go for work. You smiled and said that you understand and thanked them for the surprise. But before leaving Ai came to you and said "Reiji told us not to tell you that this was his idea. So we didn't."

Your eyes widened and a mischievous smile came on your face "Wasn't it suppose to be a secret?" "It is." Ai said as he smiled and left. You turned around and gathered your gifts. "Here let me help you." You heard a familiar voice say "Reiji aren't you supposed to be at work?" "I have an off." Reiji then helped you and after a while the two of you spend the time talking and watching a movie. This was very relaxing since you had a hectic time the month before.

After a few hours Reiji said that he needed to go "Oh and (Y/n) meet me in the garden after dinner okay?" "Sure and Reiji thanks for everything." "No worries." You smiled and then a tune came into your head. You started working on your composition. After a while someone opens the door with force. You literally jump out of your seat "Oh Ranmaru how many times have I told you to knock when you come!" "Tch." You crossed your arms and glared at him "So..How was your day?" "It was good Reiji was keeping me company." "Of course he would. He had been planning this off since God knows when." "What? But Why?" Ranmaru raised his eyebrows "You haven't noticed?" "What?" He shook his head and smiled "Well your really oblivious aren't you? Don't worry you'll figure it out."He then got up and left. Still completely clueless you shrugged and started working on your composition.

By the time you finished you checked the time and saw that it was time to meet Reiji. You wore a sweater , since it was cold, and went to the garden. The entire garden was illuminated by the moon light and between all this you spotted Reiji. "Reiji?" "Oh (Y/n) Glad you could make it." "Why wouldn't I after all you went through so much to give me this wonderful birthday." Reiji looked surprised at first but then smiled "So you found out eh?" You nodded. "So did you like it?" "Reiji I loved it Thank you!" You went forward and hugged him.

But when you pulled back and looked at Reiji he placed his hands on your cheek and leaned in, until you felt his soft lips upon yours. Your eyes widened as realization dawned on you. Reiji pulled back and said "I loved you when I first saw you. I love you still. Always have and Always will." Reiji said as he leaned in once again. Could there be a more perfect birthday?

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that this was okay, sorry if it wasn't. If you want more then please request and I'm open to all suggestions except lemon. This is for both one shot and scenarios.

Thank You For Reading