Your Feelings- Quartet Night

Reiji Kotobuki

That brown haired idiot never seemed to get off your mind. The two of you became friends over time, and he forcefully made you organize his events. He made Shining hire you for everything. It was hard work and at times you would scream out the frustration on him, but you thought it was sweet. He was such an optimistic and go lucky person that people were naturally drawn to him. He  would always be ready to help and lighten the mood. He was wonderful and you knew that he made you fall for him hard.

Ranmaru Kurosaki

This Tsundere always made you smile. There would always be some petty arguments between the two of you, but you knew he cared. His attitude was.......interesting? He would secretly admit things but giving stupid excuses like "I'm here because I'm hiding from my fans not for anything else" ect. You knew all to well that you in love with him, and hoped he loved you too.

Ai Mikaze

Ai and you became friends of sorts. He would always call you stupid and you called him a- know- it- all, which he took as a compliment. You knew that he was a robot but that didn't stop your friendship. Even your emotions didn't listen to you because you were falling for him.

Camus

Even though he was high headed you respected him. The two you got along because of your love for sweets. He was cold and emotionless but still you liked him. He was perfect and everything he did was perfect. You fell for him even though you tried not to.