When He Gets Jealous- Quartet Night

Reiji Kotobuki

You were hosting yet another event for Quartet night and another bang. You had just discussed the details with Quartet Night and were on your way to discuss the details with the second band. After you had finished you were on your way towards Reiji when you were stopped by a member on the second band. "How may help you sir?" "Well you could give me your number." "I'm sorry bu-" "Aww come on" You were about to say something when your face was turned to the side and your lips met with a kiss. Your eyes widened as you saw your boyfriend pull away. You felt hand wrap around your waist as he pulled you close to him. "You were late so I came to look for you. Was there a problem?"  Reiji smiled at the guy. The other guy huffed and walked away."You were jealous weren't you?" "So?" He said as he kissed you again.

Ranmaru Kurosaki

"Ranmaru, Please." You said grabbing his arm with one hand and a game of card in the other. You wanted to play cards with him. "Tch I said No." He started to walk away you were about to follow him  when you were stopped by a tug on you hand. "I'll place with you." Ren said handing you a flower. "Really?!!" "Yes I have nothing to do anyways and Ranmaru doesn't seem interested." He shrugged. "Really!! Thank You Ren!!" You said as you grabbed his hand. Ren gave his trade mark smile. Suddenly you were pulled back with force by a hand that wrapped itself around your stomach. "Wh-? Ranmaru?" You were right now fast walking backwards because Ranmaru's hand was pushing you . "Tch I'll play with you." "But I thought you didn-" "I don't, but it's better than to let you play with that flirt." He whispered the last part to himself. You realized what was happening and smiled. "Were you jealous?" "I have no idea what you're talking about." You smiled and turned around and kissed his cheek.

Ai Mikaze

You were with Ai for the shooting of his new film. You had to say that he was perfect. "Oh My Goodness Ai!! That was perfect." "Thank you (Y/n). Though I hope that you're not getting bored?" "Nope!" He smiled. "Mikaze san you're up." "Coming" He looked at you and you nodded. "He's really good isn't he?" You turned your head to see a guy, you knew that he was one of the co workers since you had seen him run around. "Yeah he is. You work really hard you know." He seemed surprised he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah I guess" "It must be real hard work, working in an industry like this." "Yeah It is. I'm glad that a beautiful  girl like you noticed me." You were about to say something when Ai came up behind you. "Stay Away from Her. She's mine." The guy nodded and ran away. "Ai-" You were stopped by Ai kissing you. "(Y/n) I don't like seeing you with other guys, it makes me angry and I feel like doing what I just did along with hitting the boys face." "Ai that means you were jealous." "I don't see anything wrong in it." He said smiling as he kissed you making sure that every boy was seeing.

Camus

Camus had asked you to come with him, to see him work. You were amazed at his perfection and ideas. Camus was too busy to give you attention. You felt like he was ignoring you, which made you feel bad. You wanted to confront him about this and so you ran behind him after the end of his shoot. And your clumsiness made its entry once again. You twisted your ankle and fell. "Ow Ow Ow" "Hey are you okay? " You looked up to see a guy looking at you concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. I guess." "Here" He put forward his hand for you to take it, and you did. But the moment you got up your ankle hurt so much that you fell again. Thank fully the guy caught you. "Whoa. Here let me help you." He put your one arm around his neck and his one hand rested on your waist. "Better?" "Yeah Thanks. No problem let me take you to the doctor." You barely limped four steps when your free hand was pulled. You and the guy lost your grip and you felt like you were falling until the person who pulled you , picked you up bridal style. "Thank you for helping 'my' girlfriend. Please tell me where the doctor is." The guy looked surprised but smiled and nodded. "Straight, Right, Skip two corridors and left." "Thank you" You peeked over Camus's shoulder and waved "Thanks" "Welcome" he waved back. "So you finally acknowledged me, Jealous much." "I wasn't jealous I just don't like people touching what's mine." "Uh huh" You turned your head to the side and huffed. "Hey" You turned your face and your lips met your boyfriends. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" "I g-guess" The rest of the day Camus took off and took care of you.