His Feelings-Quartet Night

Reiji Kotobuki

You were on his mind every time. You smile, your laugh, your perfection ,everything. You captured him with your dedication. You organised all events perfectly. You enhanced the beauty of thing and you made him feel different. You saw through him when he puts up a facade. You were the only one who truly understood him. But you had a lot of rules and restrictions. Well he is just gonna have to break them.

Ranmaru Korosaki

You were annoying to him. Yet he never understood why he liked you. You supported him and saw through his facade. You helped him through his phases. You were very patient and beautiful. You were similar to him in certain aspects and understood him perfectly. Yes he knew he fell in love with you and blushed to admit it.

Ai Mikaze

At first he didn't understand his growing emotions. He read about it and slowly understood what was happening. Even when you came to know that he was a robot you shrugged it away. You were his biggest supporter, his No. 1 fan. You were stupid and reckless,and he wondered why you. You were his complete opposite. 

But I guess that's what they say, Opposites attract don't they?

Camus

He wondered why a peasant like you ruled his mind. You were clumsy and an idiot at times. You were amazing and he found it hard to keep up with you. He adored the fact that you respected him. Your presence gave him encouragement. He was loyal to his queen but now he wants to be loyal to you.