Second Meeting - Quartet Night

Reiji Kotobuki

You were working for yet another concert but this time it was for a lot of singers and bands. The entire event was a big success even Shining came and said it. You were really happy and content with yourself. Now you were wrapping up the entire event. After it was done you were going to walk home. You were the last one to leave and you started your walk back. "Hey Do you need a ride?" You turned your head to see Reiji. "No it fine. Thanks for asking" "Please I insist the entire event was a great success thanks to your hard work. Let me repay you by doing at least this much" "N-No-" But before you could oppose he pulled you into the car. While he was driving both of you had small talks. You thanked him as he dropped you home.

Ranmaru Kurosaki

You were watching the television. When the door bell rang. You heard the cat meow and when you reached the door you saw your cat already waiting for it to be opened. You opened the door and saw the same silver haired guy who found your cat. "Um...Hi?" he didn't say a word instead pushed forward his hand and you saw a white slip in it. You took it. It was a tag that was around your cat's neck and written on it was the cats name and home address.

"It came off your cats collar and I forgot it was in my hand when I left here" you took it. "Thank you" "Tch" he was about to leave when you caught hold of his fore arm. "Hey sorry I haven't introduced myself yet I'm (Y/n)" " Ranmaru Kurosaki" "Please come and stay for a while" he was clearly against it but when your cat used their charm well no one can say no.

Ai Mikaze

Your dad was bringing someone home for a meeting and you knew that it would be boring. So when the bell rang you reluctantly walked to open the door. You were greeted by your dad shining and Ai. "Good evening" they returned the greeting. Then Shining spoke "Why don't the two of run along" "Please don't say that my kid will actually run away" you glared at your dad. "Mikaze san please make sure my kid doesn't do anything stupid" "I will try my best" this time you glared at both of them.

You and Ai were walking when Ai spoke "How's your ankle?" "Oh that its fine. It happens all the time." "You really are clumsy." "Excuse me?" "I said-" "I know what you said come with me" he silently followed you you reached as tree. You started climbing it but were pulled down by Ai. "Your dad told me to make sure that you don't do anything stupid" "I'm not" you pulled away and climbed the tree when you reached the top you sat on a trunk and grabbed two fruits and threw one to Ai. You bit into yours. "You haven't washed it" "Ohh just eat it" he silently took a bite. You jumped down and looked at Ai. "Its not bad. Though you still are stupid" "What?! Shut up" the rest of the day you jumping and doing random things while Ai kept predicting that what you were doing would fail and you would always prove him wrong.

Camus

You were in your room trying to forget what happened with your senpai. You heard a knock on your door. You got up and walked towards it and opened it only to be greeted by your senpai. He looked at you with a sort of angry expression while you looked at him with fear.

"Here" you saw that he was holding your phone. "You're very clumsy" you were about to say something but "Be careful not to trip and fall on me again or anywhere near me" you nodded. He had a scary aura around him."C-Cake?"you asked him he was about to refuse when he saw the cake that you were holding. He came and both of you ate the cake.