When You Get Jealous-Quartet Night

Reiji Kotobuki 

Reiji had come to meet you, while you were in a meeting. He had told you before that he would come and pick you up, so you knew. So after the meeting you ran down do meet Reiji.....only to see some co worker flirting with him. You were red from anger. How Dare She. She had a cup of coffee in her hand as she spoke. The moment she stepped too close you walked and stood right in between them. "Excuse me?" "Excused" "We were talking."  She spoke with attitude. You looked at Reiji and looked back at the girl. "Talking? Well it looked like you were flirting with him." "So? Move away." You got annoyed you hit her hand and spilled the coffee all over her clothes. "Wh-" "Oops. Oh well that'll teach you to stay away from MY Boyfriend. " The girl glared at you and walked away. You felt Reiji hug you and whispered in your ear. "You look gorgeous when you are angry." You pulled away and said "Well if this keeps going on You're gonna see how Freaking Fabulous I can get." You said as you walked away.

Ranmaru Kurosaki

Ranmaru had told you that he would be coming to your place but there was a problem.....your cousin was over....and she was a flirt. So when Ranmaru came to your house she stuck herself on him. You were fuming while she flirted. You told her once you told her twice, but she didn't listen. Hell even Ranmaru told her to stay away. And so you lost it. You grabbed your cat and threw it at her and when the cat ran away leaving scratches on her face you dropped water on her and then said "Opps......But stay away from my boyfriend." She glared at you and went away, while Ranmaru laughed "Haha Are you jealous?" "Got a problem?" "Nope"

Ai Mikaze

You were at his acting shoot because he wanted you to come. The director was a woman revealing a lot of skin, every time anyone did anything wrong she would smack them on their head with the script. You were cheering him on and were smiling at yourself as you wondered how did the two of you end up like this. You were lost in thought and when you came back you saw the director throwing herself on Ai and using the excuse of making sure he looked perfect and so on. You were annoyed but also had a smile when Ai didn't care and asked the woman to move.The woman didn't stop and you were getting irritated. You gave up and walk to her. Ai was sitting while the woman was bending down and showing off her body trying to get Ai to go for a dinner. "I told before I am not interested." Ai said. He saw you coming to them. You smiled at him and slowly took the script without the lady knowing. You stood beside Ai and smacked the script across the head of the lady. You clicked your tongue "Don't you know it's bad manners to flirt with someones boyfriend. I hope you learned your lesson now GET TO WORK" you said imitating the lady. She glared at you and went away. "Why do I have a feeling you were jealous?" "No Ai this is me not liking her coming close to you." "Isn't tha-" "No Ai it's different." "....no it isn't."

Camus

You and Camus were at a dinner. It would have been perfect only if it wasn't for the waitress flirting with your boyfriend. And Camus being him didn't mind. She was completely  ignoring you and behaved in the most annoying way by stepping on your feet, dropping your water etc. You lost it hiding your eyes in your hair you waited for the lady to bring the dessert Camus asked her to bring. You saw her skipping and coming. When she reached you guys  "How was our service?" she asked and was about to flirt and put the cake down when you pushed the tray making the cake hit her face. "That's what want to say. And I speak for both of us." Camus looked at you smirking 'So she can get jealous'