Ranmaru x Deaf Reader

(Pov- point of view)

Please give me a second chance.

There was a contest held between the fans of Quartet Night, that was a song writing contest. And the winner got to spend time with their favorite member of the band.

*Ranmaru's Pov*

Tch What a pain. I have to spend time with one of the fans.

"Kurosaki-san The winner ,(Y/n) (L/n), is here." I sighed ,annoyed. "Coming." I got up and walked towards the directed place. When I was about to reach there one of the staff stopped me. "Kurosaki-san there is something you need to know about your fan." "What?" "(Y/n) is deaf."

* Readers Pov*

You were extremely excited to meet your favorite singer. You couldn't believe the fact that you had won. Even though you were deaf you could still understand music, just in a different way. Also you could hear music through your hearing aid.

You saw Ranmaru coming towards you, it was a dream come true. He was stopped by one of the staff, who said something to him and his eyes met yours. He nodded and came towards you, and your dreams came true.

You guys spend the day going to the amusement park. By the time you guys had left it was already sunset. The two of you were sitting on a bench near a stream, when Ranmaru got a call. You were sitting and wondering whether this was a dream. You wanted to say thank you to him and were waiting , until you heard him say. " I'm glad this day is over. The person I got to spend time with, can't hear. I wonder whether they know the true meaning of music-" This conversation continued, while every word stabbed you.

Finally Ranmaru ended the conversation. He was about to say something when you spoke up "Just because I'm deaf doesn't mean I do not know the worth of music. Deaf people can hear music too in many different ways and with a lot of effort. " Ranmaru kept quiet and his face reflected guilt, while yours had tear stains on them. Taking a deep breath in you said "I'm sorry for wasting your time. I shall take your leave now." With that you ran away in tears, and left a very guilty Ranmaru.

*********************

A few days had past since the entire event, needless to say you were depressed. You were watching the television , with the hearing aid on ,when the host announced the special guest. "Ranmaru Kurosaki from Quartet Night." Your eyes widened you looked around for the remote , but you couldn't find it.

Suddenly you heard Ranmaru say "Recently I had been very oblivious to one of my fans feelings. The person had gone through so much and I hand disrespected them. I want to ask for forgiveness, but I will use music." Your eyes had widened when you heard the song, it was the one you wrote.

After the song finished Ranmaru said "I'm sorry (Y/n) (L/n)" and the show ended. You heard a knock on the door. You got up and walked towards the door. Opening it you saw Reiji Kotubuki standing in front of you. "Hello~ M'lady. Please come with me." He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the car. You guys drove off into an unknown destination. You had asked Reiji to enlighten you, but he kept quiet.

After some time you guys reached the place where Starish and Quartet Night were staying. Reiji pulled you out and into the dorm. Opening the door he pushed you in smiling. You looked around and saw Ranmaru in front of you. "Um..." "Listen (Y/n) I'm really sorry. I was very rude back then. I know that there to explanation to what I did but I ask for forgiveness. Please give me a second chance"

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that this was okay, sorry if it wasn't. If you want more then please request and I'm open to all suggestions except lemon. This is for both one shot and scenarios.

Thank You For Reading