Love is Everywhere- Starish (2)

Ren Jinguiji

You were standing in front of the mirror looking at yourself. Ren had called you for dinner and said he would pick you. You were anxiously waiting for him. What if you messed up? Your door bell rang  just as you had finished your hair. "Hello My dear lady, Long time no see" "I agree" "By the way you look like a beautiful flower in bloom" You blushed, and tried to keep your heart in control "Still cheesy as ever" He chuckled and led you into the car. When the two of you reached your destination he opened the door and the two of you sat in your given seat. You were seated at a height and there was a stage right in the middle ,but you guys could only see the top since you were almost directly above it.

"It's a beautiful view" "Yes but not as beautiful as you" You sighed. The two of you ate and after you finished Ren asked you to wait. You were sitting and waiting when you heard a familiar voice. "Good Evening beautiful ladies and gentlemen. I want a play a song if that's alright with everyone" Everyone agreed. "What the hell is he doing?" You mumbled. "This song is for someone who entered my life and left a imprint. " You noticed the rest of Starish slowly nodded and then music started to play. Ren started to sing and Tokiya was harmonizing at certain areas and everyone was playing their instruments, but overall it was Ren who sang the song. His voice made you feel warm inside and the entire song was clearly for someone he had fallen in love with. After the song he came to you and he dropped you home. All the while you were wondering who the song was for. It couldn't be you Could it?

When your reached your door Ren was standing behind you. "Lady do you know who I sang the song for?" You shook your head. "I sang it for someone who I've fallen in love with. The first time we met she corrected a flaw in my song and made it perfect.  Everything she does is perfect she herself is perfect. Let me give you another hint. She loves reading books and is always with a book. Also she always has her manners in check.  And she is as beautiful as a flower in bloom" He smiled at you. You felt your eyes tear up. "Ren-" "Yes My Lady. It is you I've fallen in love with" You hugged him. "Ren I've fallen in love with you as well" You felt him hug you tightly. He pulled back slightly and lifted your chin , as he slowly leaned in. Your hands were around his neck and his one hand was on your chin and the other rested around your waist.  The kiss was perfect for both of you.

Masato Hijirikawa

You and Masato were free , so both of you decided to meet up somewhere. Masato chose the place and you were now on your way there.   It was a pretty traditional place, which was not a surprise to you. The entire place was actually quite beautiful. It had water springs, waterfall, big open spaces and the aura of tradition. "Oh (Y/n) chan" You turned to see Masato, who was a bit drenched. "Oh hey Masato. Why are you wet? Did you go to the waterfall?" He nodded. "Hey let me take your bag""No its fine" "I insist" You handed him your bag."So did you sort out your feelings?" He nodded. 

You guys spend the entire day relaxing and talking. You were eating your sweets which kept you active the entire day, while Masato had a hard time relaxing. You kept going from place to place and running and Masato would keep freaking out. You were now having a bath in the hot spring. It was relaxing. Your mind wandered to the certain blue haired guy, who was still the one you had feelings for. You wanted to get this feeling lighter, but you didn't want your friendship to suffer. You almost started laughing , your feeling were the one that were conflicted, you needed a waterfall. 

You finished your bath and met Masato. "I want you to listen to something" "Sure" You followed him as he led you towards a room which had a piano. You sat outside with your legs dangling off the wooden platform. You closed your eyes as the melody took over your senses. It was beautiful and filled with emotions of love. When the music finished Masato sat beside you with his legs placed in a traditional manner. "It was beautiful Masato" "Thank You"

Both of you sat in silence. "(Y/n) chan" "Yeah" "I need to tell you something" "Sure" You saw him take a deep breath in and breath out. "I understand if you don't feel the same, but I think you should know this. In all the time I've known you, you've always helped me. You didn't let my confidence fall, and always ready to help me when I needed it. Thank you for being with me. But I think I've grown feelings of more than a friend. (Y/n) I-" Before he could continue you kissed him on his cheeks. "Masato Hijirikawa. You are bond by manners and  are always serious. But you're also an idiot. Please don't be so formal. I feel the same for you" You said with a blush on your face. Masato seemed to have frozen, but then slowly smiled. You then leaned towards him, and he did the same with a blush on both your faces. How would you describe it? Lets say it was the sweetest kiss ever.