Love is Everywhere- Heavens (2)

Nagi Mikado

(Both of you are older obviously. But you can put the age)

You had to do another collaboration with Nagi. Though over the years your status changed, his remained the same. "Hey (Y/n). Long time no?" You sighed. "Yes I agree" He frowned. "Still as formal as ever" "Got a problem" He stuck his tongue out. "(l/n) san and Mikado san. You're required." You looked towards the voice. "Coming" "Lets Go!!!" Nagi said hooking his hand with your and dragging you.

You and Nagi were exhausted  after the five hour shoot. You were right now sitting in your allotted room. Nagi was sitting across you and there was a table in between the two of you.         "(Y/n) are you dating anyone?" You looked at him surprised. "No. Why?" "Do you have a crush on anyone?" "Nagi why are y-" "If your crush kissed you will you kiss back?" You started to blush. You were wondering why did you have to fall in love with him. "Mikado san. Heavens is here" "Oh right." 

Nagi suddenly stood up and leaned towards you. He had your chin in his hand while his lips made contact with yours. Your eyes widened. He pulled back. "I like you and I know you like me. You friend told me" You were simply frozen. "Anyways your mine. Bye see you tomorrow" As he left you touched your lips, you hear your heart beat.

Eiji Ootori

You and Eiji had decided to meet up at his place. You were standing near the fountain waiting for Eiji. "Hey (Y/n)." You turned around to meet the guy you were waiting for. He stopped in front of you and started to rub the back of his neck "Sorry. Actually the practice extended. " "Oh its fine I was late anyways." "Oh....Thats good I guess so....Um...Should we go?" "Yes lets!!" The two of started walking. The two of had planned to go to a new park that had just opened. 

"So how's your practice going? I mean is it okay if you take a break?" "Yeah Yeah Its okay. Anyways Nii-san told me to take a little time off." "And you choose to spend it with me?" "Yeah Obviously" You were blushed slightly. He wanted to spend time with you? It seemed like a fantasy come true. 

You guys roamed around for quite a long time. You both conversed on random topics and enjoyed each others company. "This park was beautiful wasn't it?" "Y-Yeah....(Y-Y/n) Um.......I need to t-tell you something" "Go on" "Um.....O-okay.....-" You grabbed Eiji's hand "Hey It's okay take a deep breath in and say it" Eiji blushed but did as you said. "(Y/n) In all the time I've known you, you've mesmerized me. Ever since the first time we met. (Y-Y/n) I Love how Bold you are. You've always stood up for what is right. Y-You've always helped me and been there for me. I-I think I love you" You were dumbstruck, while Eiji's face was on fire. Slowly your face started to get red "Eiji I think I love you too"

Eiji let out a breath he was holding in. "T-that was a nice speech Eiji" "T-Thanks Kiryuin and Nii-san helped me" "Oh no wonder" "Hehehe....." You held Eiji's hand. His face turned to look at you. Both of you were lost and slowly closed the distance between your lips. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes!! Eiji Good" "Guess our speech worked Eiichi" "Guys keep quite or we'll be caught." "Ha. Thats the spirit" "May the stars watch over them" "I hope too"