RUN

FIRST OF ALL DEAR READERS I CAN'T BE REALLY POETIC AND DESCRIBING THE SITUATION PERFECTLY AND LONG. SO..... i'm sorry

HANNA POV --

I'm so sick of everyone in this family who doesn't even bats an eye on me. My mom, dad, brother, everyone! is so busy doing their stuff. Coming back from work at midnight, then in the morning they rush to their office again. Probably the last time were having an actual family dinner was when i'm 4 years old.

The typical lovely family are not for me for sure.

I grab my backpack, bid my dog goodbye and close the front door as I walk my ass goodbye to this house. As i take the last look at my house behind me... Not a single goodbye has exited my mouth, and not a single care my family gave to me.

"Now what..."

I rethink and blame myself for being this naive. With only one backpack, one suitcase and a credit card i think i have the guts to live alone by myself. I'm already a high school graduate after all. Going somewhere without any plan is hard, but one thing for sure is that i want to get away with everything in this town. Kinda like start fresh where no one doesn't know who i am.

Leaving the country?

Hell nah, i don't have that much money to be living abroad. Unless i wanna beg everyday than i probably could. I stop at the ATM to check on my money balanced, okay i got a decent money i'll just probably go somewhere by bus. And then i look at the bus schedule...

------------------------------

Daegu : 09.00 - 11.00

Gangnam: 11.00-12.00

Seoul: 12.00-13.00

Gyeongpyeong: 13.00-15.30

*i made this all up, don't actually look up on the internet, lol*

-------------------------------------

11.40 AM

The fastest bus i could get on is to Seoul.... SO LET'S GO TO SEOUL!

I made my mind and waited for the bus to arrive. I'm going to live alone in Seoul! I'm going to get a job! I'm going to go fresh! I'm going to have friends! And no drama!!

My feet are already excited for me going up and down as i hum my favorite song while sitting waiting for the bus to arrive. Not many people are here waiting for the bus. Guess they are not into adventure like me.

The bus has finally arrived as i already run for the bus door to open so i could get in first.
I take the second back seat of the bus, adjusting my sitting position and my stuff, and then starts to sleep. All these running are making me tired.

Plus. I already miss Min Holly :(

"Miss. Miss! Wake up we arrive at the destination"

A guy shakes my shoulder and has wake me up. I bow to the bus driver and thank him for waking me up, i'm the last person to get off from this bus if i don't wake up i might as well be on the edge of South Korea island right now.

--------------------

As I'm walking on the street, I look for the nearest coffee shop to gain my energy back as I'm feeling tired and sleepy. I asked some strangers for the direction to the nearest coffee shop and they lead me to this one hipster style cafe which really look good in my opinion.