BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS

Jin's pov

Days passed and Jungkook starting to get healthy again. Eventhough I have him in my house, I never let him go outside alone. He must always be accompany by me or Jimin.

I return from the office and see him in the living room, playing video games.

Just like old days...

I smile as I walk to him and seat behind of him since he is on the floor.

"You lose"

"ARGH!" Jungkook lets out a shriek and lay on the floor.

"Yah you can try again" I encourage him but he looks at me lifelessly.

"This is my fifth try.." He sighed then he turns to look back at the screen.

"Keep struggling" I reply and walk to my room to have a shower.

After I had a quick shower, I wear my clothes and head out to watch tv. Jungkook is still laying on the floor, in the same position since I left him.

"You dead?" I slightly kick his body and he groans lazily.

I pick up the remote controller and turn off his game then switch it to tv. As I'm watching, Jungkook keeps staring at me blankly from the floor.

"I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me like that, you can stare at my photos instead" I said to him and he chuckled.

"Hyung don't you get embarrassed saying that?"

"No because it's a fact" I replied to him. But then he crawls to the sofa and lay his head on my lap.

"Why are you like this suddenly?" I asked him in surprised.

He looks at me and shrugs. "Nothing"

I let him rests his head on my lap as I keep watching tv. The atmosphere becomes quiet except the voices coming from the tv.

"Hyung.."

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry.."

I look down to see his face but he is looking down to his fingers, he looks really guilty.

"For?"

He bites his lip in hesitation then he looks at me slowly. "I killed your dog that time.."

I look at him in blank, why did he suddenly brought this up?

"My mind keeps telling me to hurt it hyung.. I-I didn't mean it. I'm sorry"

I slowly put my hand on his hair and gives him a smile. "Forget about it. I forgive you." I stroke his hair slowly and he gives me a smile.

"I'm sorry if I did that.. I've hurt you so much" I said when I remembered that I beat him up so bad and that was the first time when I shot him the drug.

"You should've done that to me. I know why you did that.. it's all my fault" he looks down while playing with his fingers.

I let out a sigh and ruffle his hair "It's the past.. forget it"

We stayed quiet after that and begin to focus on the tv. This is the Jungkook I know, not his psycho side whenever he gets mad. Suddenly I hear a light snore coming from him, I chuckle when I see him sleeping on my lap. He looks so innocent and such a baby like this.