BOY MEETS EVIL

Jungkook's pov

I don't know how long I've been playing video games. I rub my eyes and look at the clock, it's already 3 am. No wonder I feel really sleepy.

I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling blankly. I'm so tired. I need to sleep.

As I close my eyes, the image of Hanna shows up.

I miss her...

I shot open my eyes back. I can't do this. Everytime I close my eyes, I only see nothing but her. This is driving me insane.

"Hyung?" I called out for Jin loudly.

But there isn't any response.

I get up from the bed and head toward the door.

"Hyung?!" I shouted and knock on my door.

Still, no response.

He went out and haven't return home yet? He is out there enjoying the world while I'm here locked in my own room.

Fuck my life.

------------------

I wake up to the noises of someone talking. As I heard that, I hurried go the door and put my ear against the door, hoping I would hear something.

"Okay. Call me if there's anything"

That's Jin's voice.

"We'll be okay"

I heard another man's voice. It seems familiar. Wait.. isn't it Hoseok?

I keep listening to them but I couldn't hear well since they seem to be quite far from my room.

After that I head to my bathroom to have a shower. When I'm done, I'm back sitting on the same spot where I always play my games.

Knock knock

I remain silent but the person unlocked my door and he walks inside with a food tray on his hand.

"Hoseok hyung?" I look up to him.

"Eat your breakfast Jungkook. You didn't even eat your dinner last night" He said as he takes the food tray of my untouched dinner last night.

"Where is Jin hyung?" I asked him.

"He got something to do" He smiled at me then he gets out from my room, without forgetting to lock it back.

Why are they being like this to me? Lock me in and give me foods like as if I'm a monster.

I quickly head to my door again and try to listen who is out there besides Hoseok.

"He doesn't want to eat?" Another man speaks but his voice is similar to me too..

"No. He looks pale and sick. I feel sorry" Hoseok said.

Suddenly the sound of something crashed onto the floor could be heard.

"Aishh you always break stuffs! Be careful it's Jin house not yours Namjoon" Hoseok half shouted at him.

A grin plastered on my face when I know who is outside there. Only Namjoon and Hoseok are here.

I need to get away from here. I need to see Hanna. She must be worry sick about me.

Time to start my acting 101.

I started to cough heavily while knocking on the door.

"H-Hoseok hyung.." I call his name while keep coughing.