AWAKE

Hanna's POV.

I wake up the next morning with Jungkook's arms hugging my waist. What happened last night...

Shit.

Did I really had sex with my boss? Omg. I slowly remove his hand from me and slowly get up but I winced at the pain on my lower part. He went hard on my first time and now I can't really move.

I grab the nearest clothes which is his shirt and wear them and go to the bathroom. It hurts so much I can't really go to work today. I turn on the shower and wash my body.

Knock knock

"Jungkook?" I asked

"You can wear my clothes for awhile. It's on the bed" I could hear his morning voice and it's so sexy tbh.

"Alright! Thank you!" I shouted from the shower and I could hear him leaving the bedroom.

After I took shower, I wrap myself with a towel and I go out to the bed and found his white t-shirt. I take it and wear it. His shirt reaches my thighs so it's okay since it covers my buttcheek. I go out from the room and wander around, searching for him.

"Mr. Jeon?" I said it loud to make him hear me but no response.

"Mr. Jeon!" This time I shouted but still.. the only reply is my voice echoing in this house.

Suddenly someone grab my waist from behind and I started to scream due to my pain and a sudden shock.

"AHHHHHH"

"Hey hey shush.. shush" he hushed me and give me a backhug.

"Mr. Jeon?" I asked and he puts his head on my shoulder, tilting it to look at my face.

"You're beautiful even in the morning.. and my shirt suits your body" he whispers into my ears. It gives me chill.

"Don't surprise me like that Mr. Jeon.." I said as I let out a heavy sigh.

"Call me Jungkook. You're only allowed to call me as Mr. Jeon only in the company. Remember?" He inhales my scent and his lips softly touching my bare neck.

"O-okay.. J-Jungkook.."

"I love your scent.." he said and kiss my neck. Before he went any further, I pushed his hands away from my waist and turn to look at him.

He looks cute when he's not wearing suits and wear normal people's clothes. His hair is damp and he is wearing a white t-shirt too with a black pants. He looks like a pure kid.

"Why are you staring at me?" He leans closer to my face.

"N-nothing.." I couldn't say anything because his face to so close to mine and I could feel my face started to get hot.

"Let's eat breakfast!" He jogs quickly downstairs but I barely move from my spot.

He realized that I'm not following him and he stopped halfway on the stairs, looking up to me.

"Are you okay? Aren't you hungry?" He asked me and I slowly walk to the staircase. He noticed the way I walk and he climbed back the stairs and stop infront of me.

"What's wrong Hanna?" He looks at me with concern.

How do I even say this. You fucked me too hard last night so I can barely walk you hsjsbdksak

"I'm in pain.." that's all I could say and I face palmed myself because I feel so embarrassed.

"Pain? What kind of pain? Headache?" He asked me.