I LIKE YOU

Hanna's pov

During the weekend, I just want to have a good rest despite all these stress I'm having. I wear my facial mask and lie down on my bed and trying to have a quick nap until someone rings my doorbell.

I lazily get up and go to the door. When I open it, Taehyung is standing there with foods in his hands.

"I brought us something to eat together" He said while showing me the boxes of chicken.

"Taehyung.. you didn't even call to come over" I said as I let him into my house.

"Should I?" He asked back blankly and I just crossed my arms.

"Nevermind. I just don't wanna be alone today." He smiles and walks toward my kitchen as if this is his house.

"I see you're having your beauty time" He started to open the boxes.

I forgot that I'm still wearing the facial mask sheet but whatever. I take a seat across of him and just give him a stare.

"If you keep staring at me like that, I'm gonna kiss you" Taehyung said while still preparing the foods.

I'm glad this mask hide my red cheeks due to his words. He then looks at me with a grin then he winks at me.

What is wrong with this boy...

After about few minutes later, I take off my mask and join Taehyung to eat lunch together. Then I feel like someone is staring at me and when I look up, Taehyung is staring at me blankly like a kid. I raised my eyebrow at him and he takes out his hand and wipes the corner of my lips using his thumb. Then he slightly sucks his thumb and gives me a smile. When I'm still completely froze at what he just did, he continues to eat like nothing just happened.

After we've done eating, we watch a movie together. The movie is about a possessive man and somehow it reminds me of Jungkook. I'm scared at him but if I object his words, he'll be completely mad.

When I'm busy thinking of Jungkook, suddenly I feel a weight on my lap. I look down to see Taehyung is lying his head on my lap while still watching the movie.

"Can't you lie somewhere else?" I asked him.

"Nope" he replied shortly.

I laid back to rest my back on the sofa then Taehyung turns his head to look at me.

"Besides, this is much more comfortable than the sofa" he said with a wide grin then he continues to watch the movie.

"Taehyung.."

"Mm?"

"Have you been drinking?"

He just laughs with his deep voice and looks at me back.

"Why do you even asked that?" He asked while still laughing.

"Because you're acting funny.." I replied back.

"No I'm not" he pouted his lips and grabs my hand to his hair.

"Can you stroke my hair? I like when people do that" he asked like a little kid.

I put my hand on his hair and softly stroke it. He smiles and back to the movie. His hair is so soft and fluffy. I used to always wonder how his hair feels like since it looks so smooth and soft.