DANGER

Hanna's pov.

I stare out of the window to see the clear sky is now covered by grey clouds as rain started to pour heavily.

"It's cold right?" Taehyung said as he handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Hmm.. yeah" I smiled at him and take a sip of the drink.

Somehow I have this uneasy feelings about today.. It's not because of the heavy rain and storms but I feel something is coming up.

"Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked with a concern look. I shake my head as a reply.

After awhile, we both seat in silence and the only sound that we hear is the heavy rain outside.

"Hanna.." He holds my hand gently while looking at me in the eyes.

"I want you to be honest with me" he said.

"O-okay.."

"The day I confessed to you, I'd like to hear your answer for real this time. Please.. don't hide anything from me anymore" Taehyung looks so serious and hopeful.

"I love you. I love you so much" Taehyung confessed once again and I think my face could explode anytime if he keeps staring at me like that.

"You want to know my answer?" I asked while still staring at him. He nodded his head.

To be honest, I started to develop feelings for him. I feel safe and secured in his arms and he gives me this kind of comfortable feelings whenever I'm with him.

"I..I.." How do I even put my feelings to words? I could feel my face is heating up when suddenly he lets out a small chuckle.

"Why are you blushing?" He pokes my cheek and I hurriedly look away from him while covering my cheeks with my hands.

"I love you too.." I mumbled while saying those words but still looking away from him.

"You what?" He asked me.

"I love you" I said it softly.

Taehyung's hand reach out to hold my face and he pulls me to look at him.

"Say it once more" He said while holding my face. Our eyes are locked in each other's gazes and none of us want to break from it.

"I love you" I said it clearly this time and it brings a sweet box smile from him.

"I love you more" Taehyung grins cheekily then he leans closer to my face.

"Don't resist me again, okay?" He asked me and I nodded. With that, he kissed me on the lips and started to pull me closer to deepen the kiss. My arms are wrapped around his neck and his right hand is around my waist while we're kissing.

We pulled out when we're run out of breath and we stare at each other again. I can see love in his eyes and it feels so much different compared to Jungkook.

Suddenly someone knocks off the door and barged into the house.

Jungkook.

He looks so different and pale. He even got blood all over his shirt. It already makes me terrified but his smirk makes my body shivers. The way he looks at me feels like he's stabbing my soul and ripping my body apart.

When I see his figure, I feel like my spirit has left my body for awhile. I got scared and hide behind Taehyung while holding on to his arm.

"Please.. don't hurt me" I whispered to Taehyung and he holds me closer to him in defense.