JUST ONE DAY

HANNA's POV

I tilt my head right and left trying to massage the back of my neck.

Thank god it's friday

It's only 2 weeks since i started working in CYPHER company but it feels as if i'm working here for a whole year! It's tough i can say, especially if your Boss keep bossing you around like you have no life.

I grab the document on the desk and walk to the copy room. I need to get this photocopy and scan for Mr. Jeon data.

"hey" Said a guy across me

I look up and just realize there's another person in this room "Oh hey.. Um.."

"Taehyung"

"yes Taehyung, i- i'm sorry i forgot your name. It's just tha-"

Taehyung chuckled "Haha, no it's fine. What are you doing?"

"Just photocopying this document for Mr. Jeon"

"You know Jungkook actually have a photocopy and a scan machine at his office"

"Ah! Really?... i-i didn't know" I said

Taehyung chuckled and continue to staple his document together

"Then why are you here?" I ask him

"So i could meet you" He said.

Damn this guy are good at making me blush. I look back to the photocopy machine trying to avoid his eyes and hide my blush cheek.

"Hahaha. Well i thought going to the Copy Room would get me friendly with all the co-workers here. Beside i've work half of my time at my office and nobody would come there." Explain Taehyung

"Well.. that's very good of you. Friendly Taehyung" I reply

"Yeah. So... i'm done. Gonna talk to you later?" Ask Taehyung

"Yeah. Talk to you later" I said bowing to him and then he left.

After i photocopied all the documents and gather them up, i go back to the office and return this to Mr. Jeon. Slowly i knock on his door and come in.

"Yes?" Ask Mr.Jeon

"Here are the document you ask me to photocopy" I said and put the document on his desk

"Okay thank you" Said Jungkook

I bow to Mr. Jeon and walk out from his office

JUNGKOOK's POV

Hanna comes to my office to put the document i asked her to photocopy on my desk. Damn. I know that i always spend everyday in my office with her but geez she such a bootiful hot 21 century girl. Especially she rock those short skirts, but does she make it shorter than before? It looks shorter or her butt getting bigger.

I want to travel different sides of her, the side i never see her before. Maybe she could feel 'some' way about me too.

"Hanna" I said before she turn the door knob out of my office.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?" Hanna reply

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask

"Well tomorrow you don't have any schedule. You said Saturday and Sunday are your time off right? So i cancel some lunch or brunch so you don't have schedule"

"No i meant you. Yourself"

"Me? I.. I probably be busy at home i'm going to wash th-"

"Meet me tomorrow in front of the office at 10 am to run some errands" I said putting my best man voice.