WHAT AM I TO YOU

Hanna's pov

Few days passed without a single text or call from Jungkook. I've tried to call him but he won't pick up his phone and he never reply to any of my texts.

The last message that he sent was the one he's getting angry of me ignoring his calls. Yeah he's mad at me. I've sent him voicemails and all and yes I did apologize to him but he is still ignoring me.

Anyway, I heard from Wonho that they will be back today. I feel happy but scared...

Since Jungkook have been ignoring me, I started to feel afraid for no reason. Oh knock it off! He won't hurt me. He had promised it.

Jin's pov

Jungkook was so quiet nowadays, even during our flight back home, he didn't even sleep. What's going on with him..

We take our luggage and head outside from the airport to take a taxi.

"Jungkook" I grab his arm since he's walking too fast.

"WHAT" he yanked me off harshly.

He looks at me in annoyed and anger but then he looks shocked. His expression soften and looks at me with guilt in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry h-hyung.. I re-really am.." Jungkook apologized to me.

"What is going on? Why are you being like this?" I asked him with a frown.

"I.. I don't know.. I don't know.." he keeps repeating the words then he walks away to one of the taxi.

I quickly walk toward him, trying to stop him from getting into the taxi. He opens the taxi's door but I slammed it shut back. I excused ourselves from the taxi driver that looks confuse at us and I drag him to have a seat at the bench.

"Sit" I demand at him but he didn't listen to me. He remains silent.

"Jungkook, I said sit here" I said sternly and he slowly take a seat. Then I take a seat beside him too.

"Tell me what's wrong" I speak while looking at him. His eyes are still on the floor. He keeps playing with his fingers, ignoring me again.

"Jungkook. Answer me."

Suddenly he clenches his fist. I could see his knuckles turned white.

"I love her... I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM!" Jungkook started to scream like a crazy person and I quickly calm him down.

People starting to look at us weirdly but my attention right now is only to my brother.

"Her? Him? Who are you talking sbout?"

"I love Hanna so much... so much.. more than she knows.. " he replied softly.

"But I hate him!" Jungkook's breath becomes heavy and suddenly he shots me a glare.

"I hate your bestfriend" He looks at me deadly in the eyes.

I know he's talking about Taehyung. What did Taehyung ever do to him? Taehyung is so nice, he is the opposite of Jungkook. I knew Taehyung is such a good man since we were kids.