NO MORE DREAM

NARRATOR POV --

Hanna finally arrived at the place her friend Jiyeon tell her.  The place looks amazing! Too amazing actually! It's just her one day in Seoul and she already living the luxury. She can't believe herself either. The blue-egg color in the room really brings out the contemporary theme.

 The blue-egg color in the room really brings out the contemporary theme

"Wow... Jiyeon thank you so much for this honestly." I smile at her and hug her tightly. I'm really bless for all of this.

"No biggie Hanna-ya! Okay so i'm just gonna leave and let you rest. If you need anything just say okay!" Say Jiyeon while waving goodbye. As she close the door Hanna is already ready to jump to that comfy bed. Sleeping in the bus makes her head hurt and neck cramp she need comfy stuff.

"Ugh this feel so soft" Hanna said to herself. She feel she will be quickly drift to dream land because this bed is super duper nice and comfortable, but then she takes a peak at her backpack and suitcase still standing still in the middle of the room.

Lazily go to her things and start to unpack.

---------------------

Meanwhile at the Rappuccino...

JIN's POV

* I know this edit is funny i know. But i'm supporting your imaginations ;) *

Namjoon pours another Mochaccino into my cup for the third time now

"You know Namjoon, there could be 30 people lining up to apply for the job. But none of them are up to my expectations and criteria . Most of them are just beginners at this kind of job and most of them are just for the looks. Whydogirlsevenpriotitieslooksratherthanexperienceonjoborkillsorsomethinglikelooksisn'teverythingyouknowlookatmei'mhandsomeandi'mtalentedimeantthere'snoblackholeinme!"
I nag to Namjoon,

"Uh huh" Namjoon shake his head while wiping the coffee cup.

"Thank you have a nice day! Please come back again!" Said Hobi on the other side of the counter.