SAVE ME

Hanna's pov.

I froze the moment I saw the syringe that he is holding infront of me. I tried to run away but he grabs my shoulder and caught me from behind.

"Sleep well baby girl" He whispered huskily into my ear.

Before he could shot me the syringe, I bite his hand and earned a groan from him. I quickly push him away as hard as I can and he landed on the ground.

Jungkook looks even more scarier than before. He gets up while holding the syringe but before he could attack me, a car hit him and I could see his body thrown away due to the impact.

 He gets up while holding the syringe but before he could attack me, a car hit him and I could see his body thrown away due to the impact

"Omg.. OMG" I breathe heavily as I just saw what happened to Jungkook. His body is lying on the ground full of his own blood.

 His body is lying on the ground full of his own blood

A man steps out from the car and hugs me tightly.

"Are you okay? Hanna? Look at me" The man said as he tried to make me facing him.

Jin.

"J-Jin? JIN!" I hugged him tightly while crying on his shoulders.

"Sshhh.. It's okay now. You're safe." He cooed while stroking my hair.

After awhile, I let go of him and he keeps wiping my tears on my face.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asked me and I just realized Taehyung is left unconscious after Jungkook hits him severely on his head.

We both run toward Taehyung and thankfully he is still breathing but he is struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Taehyung! You'll be okay soon.." I cried while holding his head on my lap.

"I've called my people to take care of these. None of these should be known by the cops" Jin said to me after he had called someone to take care of this incident.

--------------------

I keep waiting for the doctor to come out from Taehyung's room. Meanwhile, Jin is at other side of the hospital, waiting to know how Jungkook's condition. Jin told me Namjoon and Hoseok are in here too but Jimin is with them. So many people getting injured in a day just because of that asshole.