BOY IN LUV

The birds chirping outside and the sunlight beaming in. Taehyung groans as he wakes up from his deep sleep. He remembered that last night Hanna fell asleep beside of him and him being a gentleman, he tucked her in and went to his room to get some sleep.

He smiles when he remembered about it. He loves to see her happy. He gets up from the bed and walks to the bathroom to wash himself. After he's done, he walks to the kitchen to prepare some foods but he sees Hanna from the back.

"Hanna? What are you doing?" He steps closer to her.

"Good morning Taehyung! I made you breakfast. Well atleast this is what I can do for you" She smiles while putting the pancakes on the table.

"You don't need to do anything.. aish" He rubs the back of his neck and takes a seat at the table.

He grabs a fork and have a bite of the pancake that she made.

"Hmm! Delicious!" He said with a full mouth.

"Glad you like it!" She smiles and started to eat with him.

As they are eating, she is focusing on her food but she didn't realize Taehyung's eyes are focus only at her.

Later that afternoon, Taehyung drives her home and before she could get out from the car, Taehyung stops her.

"Did I forgot something?" She asked him.

"No.. it's just.." Taehyung looks away due to his shyness. Then he pulls out a small box from his pocket.

"I bought this when we were at France.." he said softly.

Hanna remains silent then he takes out the bracelet from the box.

"You know, this is such a special bracelet.." he smiles while slowly reaching for her hand and she lets him takes her hand.

Taehyung put on the bracelet around her wrist and looks at her in the eyes.

"For a special person" he completes his sentence.

Hanna looks at him blankly. She later gives him a sweet smile.

"Thank you Taehyung. This is really beautiful" she said while looking at the bracelet.

"Keep it with you.. I hope you'll always wear it" he grins widely.

She nodded and thanked him again then she got out from the car and head inside her condo.

Taehyung's pov

Few days passed and we are back to work. Except Jin and Jungkook. They are still at France. Nowadays, I always bump onto Hanna and I noticed she always wears the bracelet I gave her.

I smile by myself at the thoughts of her in my head. I can't stop thinking about her. Am I going crazy?

"YAH!"

I snapped back to reality when Hoseok smacked the back of my head.

"Ouchh! Ahh!" I groaned in pain while rubbing the back of my head.

"I've been talking alone for awhile now to know that you weren't listening to me!" Hoseok said with a sigh.

"Uh? What? I-I was listening!"