FIRST LOVE

Hanna's pov.

Paperwork. Paperwork. Paper. Work. Work. Work. I keep on working on these paperworks in my office, my mind is all focus on this work only right now.

"HANNA!"

I jumped on my chair from that voice that barged into my office.

"Mr. Jeon? Oh my goodness don't shock me like that!" I sighed.

He grins widely and closes the door behind him and he locks it. He walks to me slowly until he reaches beside of me.

"I need something.." He said softly.

I look up to meet his eyes and raised my eyebrow.

"You need what? You just gave me these works to do though" I look back at the paperworks on my table to continue what I was doing.

"Hannaa..." he tugged on my sleeves like a child.

Again I look up to him just to meet his puppy eyes and his adorable pout that melt my heart in just a sec.

"What do you need Mr. Jeon?" I stand up to face him and cross my arms.

"I need your attention" he pouted and imitated me crossing his arms too.

I let out a small laugh, he is so cute I just want to put him in my pocket but he's still buffy though..

"You just gave me works and now you want my attention? Seriously?"

He nodded while pouting.

"How can I give you attention while I'm working? Besides.. aren't you supposed to have a meeting with clients this afternoon?" I asked him then I started to arrange my papers on the table while still standing.

"Well, the meeting postponed to be on this evening so I got so much time with little to do" He said while backhugging me.

"Oh hmm.. is that so? I see.." I replied.

"Hanna..." he cooed like a baby then he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?" I replied without looking at him.

"I said I need your attention" he softly whispers into my ear.

"How? I should be working now.."

"Don't mind these works for awhile. I'm still your boss. You must obey your boss" his tone of speaking changed from a childlike to his husky voice.

I stayed quiet for awhile since I could feel his hardened member poking my ass. Now I know what he really wants..

"It needs your attention too.." he said deeply and he started to plant kisses on my bare neck.

"Mr. J-jeon.. we can't do this right now. We're in the office. What if people hear us?" I tried to make an excuse.

"They're busy working, they won't hear us if you keep quiet.. even if they do, let them hear how good I make you feel" he chuckled a little but then he continues to kiss on my neck then down to my shoulder.