WAR OF HORMONE

Hello guys! So for this chapter, the title says everything. Do vote and comment if you like the story ;)

-----------------------------------------

HANNA'S POV

Why does time flies by so fast.. It's now Monday and I have to work again. I wear a white blouse and a black skirt. Short skirt definitely for Jungkook.

Jungkook.

I'll be lying if I said I never think about the kiss. He kissed me! He really did kiss me that night! Why did he do that...

Wait. Wait.. Wait!

Does he likes me? Umm.. Omg stop it Hanna! It's just your feelings! Maybe this is the effect of never got into any relationship, you'll start thinking guys are into you.

But why did he kiss me.. is it his sign of friendliness or what? Ugh whatever. I just shrug it off and headed to the company.

--------

Before I enter my office, someone grabs my hand and takes me away with him.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I tried to stop him and takes off my hand from him.

He turns around to look at me.

"Taehyung?"

He shows me his cute smile then he rubs the back of his neck shyly.

"Actually um.. Can you join me for a breakfast? Eh wait.. For a brunch actually" he said while biting his lips.

"I-I can't.. Jungkook--"

"He is not here this morning" Taehyung cuts me off.

"Not here? But he said to meet him at 10 today" I titled my head in confuse.

"Apparently he got something important to do this morning and he'll be here after lunch. So.. come join me" he takes out his hand.

He is so charming goshh! I smile and take his hand as we walk out together.

Later, Taehyung brings me to the Rapuccino and he leads me to the table but I could see a man is sitting there while playing with his phone.

"Who is he?" I whispered at Taehyung.

That man noticed us taking seats infront of him and he quickly slids his phone back to his pocket. He stands up and greet us.

So I'm sitting beside Taehyung and the man is sitting across both of us.

"So this is my first time meeting Jungkook's secretary after weeks!" He exclaimed.

I awkwardly smile at him. He looks nice and I don't know why he have this warm feelings with him so I couldn't help but to feel comfortable and safe with him.

"I'm Mr. Kim Seokjin. Call me Mr. Kim but people always call me as Jin" he stated and smiles at me.

"He is my boss" Taehyung said and I slightly open my mouth.

"M-Mr. Kim? The owner of the company? Ohmygod it's a pleasure meeting you Mr. Kim!" I quickly stand up and bow at him.

Jin just chuckled and asked me to sit down as people are looking. So I get back to sit and awkwardly drinking my juice.

"So you are Hanna?" Jin asked.

I nodded and smile at him.

"How do you feel working with Jungkook? What do you think of him?" Jin asked me again then he bites his waffle.