LOVE YOURSELF

-A year later-

Taehyung's pov.

As I'm busy working, someone knocks on my door.

"Come in"

"Taehyung-ah someone is here for you" Jimin said then he opens the door wider to reveal Hanna.

"Eoh? Jagiyaaaaa" I run to her and peck her on her forehead. She giggles when I did that.

"Yah get out we need some privacy" I told Jimin.

"I want to do something first!" He said with a pout.

"What is it Jimin?" She asked him and he suddenly grinning widely.

"Can I feel your belly?" He asked like a little kid.

Hanna is now 9 months pregnant of my child and her tummy is getting bigger. But her beauty is much more glowing during her pregnancy.

"Go ahead" she smiles then Jimin puts his hand on her tummy. We both stare at him blankly when suddenly he smiles widely.

"Oh!" He exclaimed while still holding her tummy.

"You felt that?" She asked and he nodded.

"The baby just kicked!" Jimin clapped his hands in excitement.

"I'm going to be uncle sooooon!" He runs out while shouting loudly.

"That crazy guy.." I shake my head then I close the door behind me. I turn around and hold her tummy.

"Dear baby.. This is your daddy talking. How are you doing in there?" I talked to her tummy as she giggles. But then I felt the baby kicked again.

"You're doing fine right? I know that. You'll see the world soon baby.. mommy and daddy are waiting for you. Stay healthy" I kissed her tummy.

"You know it's gonna be a boy right?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Have you thought about what to name him?" She asked again and I slowly shake my head.

"Taetaee.. the due date is around the end of this month" She pouted. I hold her face and kiss her lips softly.

"There are some names in my mind but I will give him the best one. Don't worry" I said with a smile and she lets out a sigh.

"Here! I made you some lunch" she handed me the pretty lunchbox.

"Woah! It smells delicious! But why only one? Where's yours?" I asked her while checking the lunchbox.

"I've ate before I came here. I got easily hungry nowadays. Plus, I need to see a doctor for another check up right now" she said as she looks at her watch.

"I'll go with you"

"It's okay I can go by myself like always. I know you're busy" Her eyes look at the paper works on my table.

"Ahh.. alright. Be careful on your way and take care" I peck her lips again then she left my office room.

Hanna's pov

While I'm waiting for the elevator, I keep thinking of my baby boy as I keep stroking my tummy. Suddenly the elevator's door open and when I'm about to walk inside, I see Jungkook is already in there.