21st CENTURY GIRL

When they have safely arrived in France, they headed straight to the hotel. Taehyung gives the room key at the workers. Some have roommates and some don't.

For Hanna case, she don't have a roommate. Jungkook is staying with Jin in one room and Taehyung shares a room with Jimin.

They all go to their own rooms and started to unpack. Jimin is too excited to go out so he rushed Taehyung so that they both can take a walk outside. Jin wanted to go somewhere to eat and he forced Jungkook to go with him.

Meanwhile Hanna, she took a quick shower and decided to rest after the long flight. She is now sleeping in her room.

Taehyung pov

"Hurry up!!" Jimin shouted at me and I walk slowly to him.

"Calm down.. we just arrived here" I said while taking a look at my surrounding.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to shop or eat?" He asked me in excitement.

"I want to eat but something sweet and light like dessert" I said then I spotted a cute cafe that sells what I want.

"Let's go there" I drag Jimin along with me.

We both ordered ice cream, cupcakes and cakes. I craved for some sweetness right now since the food that we ate in plane was tasteless.

"This is so good!" Jimin exclaimed while he is eating the cupcake.

"I know right? The cafe is cute too" I smiled looking around the pastel coloured cafe.

"What do you want to do next?" Jimin asked me again and I just shrug my shoulder.

"Let's go to the park. We can rent a bicycle there and just look around here" he recommended and I just nodded in agreement. Since this is the first day, we won't be working till tomorrow so we got some time.

After we've done, we headed to the nearest park. It is peaceful here eventhough it's already evening. There are only few people and we really did rent a bicycle to look around.

I keep cycling slowly but Jimin already left me behind. This view is so beautiful here. When I cycle passed by a lake, I decided to go near the lake to capture some photos.

I get off from the bike and started to take some photos. Luckily the photos turned out to be amazing. After I took some shots there, I hop on my bike back but when I was about to sit on the bike, someone called my name.

"Taehyung!" I heard someone is shouting my name so I turned around.

"This is good!" Jimin said after he suddenly took a photo of me.

"Aish.. How'd you get here? I thought you've left me" I said while walking to him.

"I just cycling around and spotted this beautiful lake too and I found you again haha" He chuckled.

"Look at this, you look great" Jimin showed me the photo that he took of me.