LOVE IS NOT OVER

Hanna's pov.

I wake up in such a unbearable pain in my lower part. I don't even want to remember what happened last night.

Someone please wake me up from this nightmare. I look down and realized the only thing that covers my naked body is the blanket. I turn around slowly and see Jungkook is still sleeping peacefully.

He looks pure like an angel in this state but he is the devil himself too. I can't stay any longer with him. I can't be with him. I need to break up with him. I need to leave the company. God.. what have he had done to me...

I still have some feelings left for him but a part of me hate him so much right now. With a heavy sigh, I slowly get up and head to the bathroom.

After I'm done washing myself, I wear the bathrobe in his bathroom and head out back to his room.

Jungkook is now awake and he is still sitting on the bed while checking his phone.

He noticed my presence and turns to look at me.

"Good morning sweetie" he smiles like a child and I return with a fake smile.

I walk over to him and he is still staring at me. When I walk passed by him, he grabs my arm and yanked me down to the bed.

"AHH!" I let out a scream when he pulled me to him.

"Does it hurts so bad?" Jungkook asked me with a concern looks.

I just nodded at him. He looks sorry and he slowly strokes my hair while still looking at me.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll never hurt you.. you know that" he said as he strokes my cheek with his thumb.

Fuck that. You hurt me so much. Physically and mentally.

"Let me get you something to wear. Stay here for awhile" he gets up and walks to his closet.

After a few mins, he comes back with a white shirt. He asked me to wear this for awhile and then he called Jimin to buy some clothes for me again.

-time skip-

Jimin arrives with my new clothes and gives it to Jungkook. He didn't know that I'm there. When Jungkook handed me the bag, turned out it's a work clothes. I wear them and walk into the living room and found Jungkook is wearing his casual clothes. He looks at me with a smile then he walks over to me.

"I'm sorry sweetie but you have to go to work today. I can't go to work yet with you" he said.

"Oh.. i-it's okay.." I said softly.

He then walks away to grab his phone.

"I'll tell my driver to take you to work. Later on after work we can ----"

"I can't be with you" I cut him before he could finish his sentence.

I could see him clenching his fist from his back. I take a deep breath to calm myself down but I can't stop my thumping heart. I'm scared.

"Ahahaha very funny babe" he laughs then he looks at me in sarcastic.

"I-i'm s-serious.." I said again.

His expression changed. His eyes darken and he looks at me with a glare as if he's possessed.

"What did you just say?"

I gulped just by hearing his husky voice.

"I.. I-I need to b-break up with you.. we c-can't be t-together.." I managed to say eventhough I'm stuttering.

"You can't break up with me." He answered darkly while still glaring at me.

"Jungkook.. we.. w-we need to break u-up"

"NO WE CAN'T" He yelled and throws the coffee table beside him across the room. I gasped when I see him reacting like this.

"AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU?!" He screamed at me and takes a step closer to me.

I back away while still looking at him in horror. I keep backing away until my back hits the wall. He pins me against the wall while still looking at me madly.

"You can't break up with me. We can't break up" he gritted his teeth.

"Let go of me!" I tried to escape from his tight grip but he's way too strong than me.

"Listen to me" he said and cups my face to look at him.

"If you dare to tell anyone about what happened last night, I won't hesitate to hurt you because you've hurt me in that way"

"You're sick..." I speak at him but he just laughed at me.

"Baby girl.. I love you so much but if you don't obey me, I'll lose control of myself" with that, he pecks me on the lips and leaves me.

---------------------

Taehyung's pov.

Hanna comes late today. But even at work, she seems so quiet and distracted. Even if I ask her whether she has any problems or not, she just shakes her head.

I just give her some space and get back to my office. As I'm walking to the elevator, I spot Jimin is flirting with one of the workers. Aish this kid..

"Jimin!" I called him and he turns to look at me but he ignores me and continue flirting with the girl.

"Yah!" I smack his back and he yelped in pain.

"Thank you for that" the girl said and leaves us there.

"AH! You don't need to do that!" Jimin reaches out his hand to rub his back.

"You don't need to ignore me too for a girl that doesn't even like you" I replied and he just mumbled.

"I see you went out for awhile this morning. Did you sneak out to have breakfast?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Why would I sneak out? Jungkook called me" he said.

"Jungkook? Why?"

"Since when you start to care about Jungkook's business aishh" Jimin just shrugs me away and walks back into his office.

I just sighed and walk over to the elevator to go back to my office. I'm still thinking about Hanna. I know she's not okay but she won't tell me anything.

Actually I've planned something for her but I guess this isn't the time yet.

----------------------------

HOLLAAAA i know this chap sucks bleh :(
Do vote & comment! :))))