MISS RIGHT

The next day, Jin gives the workers each of their tasks. They are all paired up. Some have to go to some places, some have to do the paperswork, some have to take pictures of some location etc.

Jin purposely make Jungkook works with him and Taehyung with Hanna since he doesn't want Jungkook to get closer with her.

He noticed Jungkook's expression when he heard Hanna is with Taehyung but he played it cool. Jin have to meet some clients along with Jungkook's company while the others are working.

After an hour, the workers including them started to move to their position. Jin and Jungkook left to meet clients, Jimin and Wonho left to do the paperworks, Taehyung and Hanna left to take pictures of some location.

Hanna's pov

When we're arrived at the location, Taehyung takes out the camera and started to take pictures. I grab the camera too trying to get a good angle.

I keep taking pictures and after I think I've took enough, I check it all out to see how it turns out.

Some of them are good, some of them are bad. Sigh. I focus on the camera to delete some shitty shots.

Taehyung's pov

"Hannaa!" I called out for her but I see that she's too focus on her work.

With the camera in my hand, I started to take her pictures too without her knowing. Then I look back at the pictures I took. I smile at myself. Seeing her side profile is already perfect.

"Taehyung, how's this?"

I startled by the sudden of her voice. I quickly cover my camera and look at her.

"W-what?" I cleared my throat.

"How's this picture? I think this is the best shot" she said while showing me the picture.

I take a look and nodded in agreement.

"It's a beautiful shot" I said to her.

"It is right?" She grins then walks away to get some pictures again.

I sighed in relief. Luckily she didn't notice I was taking her pictures. Phew!

Later I'm back doing my work when suddenly I noticed a souveneir shop around the corner.

I look back at Hanna and she is still focusing on doing her work.

"I won't be long.." I think to myself and runs to the shop.

As I enter the shop, it gives me a warm feeling. The shop looks classic which I like. I roam around the shop to see what they got in there but it's all mostly keychain, magnets and shirts.

When I walk over to the glass case, I spot a beautiful bracelet in the glass case. But it's only one left.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" I asked the middle aged woman whos the worker.

"Yes?"

"This bracelet.. is it the last piece here?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yes it is the last piece. This bracelet is special and it's for special people" The woman smiled warmly at me.

She took the key to open the glass case and shows me the bracelet.