WHERE DID U COME FROM

Hanna's pov

When I open my eyes, I feel Jungkook's arms are still hugging me from the back. I got sore from what he did last night. The moment he glared at me, I know he'll get mad if I resist him.

I slowly take off his arms from my waist and grab his shirt on the floor and wear it. Then I walk to the bathroom to clean myself up.

After I'm done, I wrap the towel around my body and clip my hair into a messy bun. As I got out, Jungkook is still sleeping on the bed and I walk to the wardrobe to wear something. Jungkook had bought me some clothes to wear so I'm okay with that. I slipped into a plain shirt dress and unclip my hair. Then I walk out from there and head to the kitchen.

Since I'm hungry right now, I decided to make a simple breakfast. I check his ingredients in the fridge and I see sausages, nuggets etc. I fry them and then I make a fried rice for both of us. After I'm done, I started to place them on the dining room then I look for glasses but it's up in the cabinet.

I almost reach it... but when I was about to reach the cabinet, I feel an arm holds my waist and his other hand opens the cabinet and takes two glasses out. I look at him and he smiles at me.

"You look so cute when you can't reach it" Jungkook kisses my forehead and takes the glasses to the dining room, followed by me.

"You cooked these? It looks delicious!" He said as he eyed the foods.

"It's nothing much.." I replied and take a seat across from him. We begin to eat like we normally do then Jungkook cleans it up afterwards.

I sit on the counter behind of him as I keep watching his back when he do the dishes.
Am I going crazy? I still have feelings for him eventhough I knew I shouldn't after what he did. I stare at his back and he even looks handsome from my view. His shoulder is so broad and I could see his biceps. I admit he is really muscular, I look down to his lower body and even his thighs are so thick.

He's a one fine ass man.. but he's psycho. I know how he fooled the people at the office. People won't even believe that Jungkook has been killing people behind their backs. I mean who could? He looks like a God himself. But he's the devil too.

After he's done with the dishes, he wipes his hand then he turns around to me. He smirks as he steps closer to me.

"W-what?" I look at him but he's still smirking. Then he placed himself between my legs and he leans his face closer to mine.

"I don't know how you can look so cute and sexy at the same time" He whispered at me while his hand stroking my thigh.

"Jungkook move.. I wanna get off" I push him away but it doesnt affect him.

"With one condition" He said while grinning like a kid.

"What is it?"

"Kiss me" He replied as he placed both of his hands on the counter, trapping me under his body.

I look into his eyes but there is no more lust. He looks innocent and sincere this time. I see.....

Love.

I quickly peck him on the lips but then he blushed. He looks cute like this..

"Babe.. I want a kiss. Not a peck" he chuckled.

"But.. it's almost the same" I pouted and he just laughs. His hand moves to my hair and he tucks it behind my ear.

"I'm still waiting.." he said playfully then he pulls up my chin to look at him and at that moment, I take the chance to kiss him. He responds to my kiss and it becomes even more passionate. His hand holds my waist and his other hand is stroking my thigh.