Mark

Y/n

There are rumors circulating that Tuan Mark has a girlfriend. Not just any girl but the famous American Pop Singer Y/StageName. They have been caught on multiple occasions holding hands and canoodling in public. What do you think? Tweet us your comments with the hashtag #Mark&Y/StageName.

I look at another video about me. Here's what's really up. You see I've had a crush on Mark since I first saw him. Now we're friends and that's just it : friends. I don't think Mark even thinks of me in that way. It's a tragic story of girl like boy but boy is blind to her affections.

I get out of bed and decide to actually do something with my life. I go in my closet to change into some workout clothes. I have my third album cover shoot in a month so I need to get in shape anyway. I grab my water bottle and put on my black Nike Roche Ones. I lock my door before leaving out.

~1 hour later ~

Not paying attention to where I'm going I put in my headphones and play Hard Carry by Got7. I absentmindedly unlock my door and go inside. I take out my headphones and put my phone on the speaker so it plays through out my house. I dance and twerk to the beat like there is no tomorrow. I hear a stifle of laughter that makes me stop in my tracks. I pause the song and run in my kitchen to grab a knife. No one is about to be up in my house, oh no I don't think so. I don't play that!

I walk back into the living room, knife in hand. "Whoever is up in this house better come out! I won't call the police because I'll take care of you myself. I suggest if you don't want to get stabbed you'll face me right now!" I look around and see nobody. When I start to think I'm going crazy, Mark comes out laughing and holding his sides. "Mark?!" He calms himself down and makes his way over to me. "Hey baby, when did you learn to dance like that?" My heart skips a beat. "What, you don't want to answer me? Where did all your boldness go?" I swallow hard. Mark looks really good right now and the way he's talking isn't helping. "H-how did you get in here? I loc-cked my d-door." He smirks. "The spare key you gave me last month. Why are you so nervous? You like what you see?" He steps closer. "Am I the one making you nervous?" I gulp and back away. My melanin is a blessing because if I was just one shade lighter, you would see me blushing. "Mark why are you here? I thought you were at a meeting for management." He shrugs. "I lied, I wanted to surprise my best friend." My heart breaks when he says best friend.

"What's wrong Y/n? Why do you suddenly look sad?" I fake a smile. "Oh I'm fine, just tired. I was on a run and I'm pretty beat." I pretend to yawn. He looks surprised. "You were on a run? I guess that explains the lack of clothes. Alright what do you want to do?" I pretend yawn again. "I think I need a nap so you should go have fun. I'll call you later." He raises an eyebrow. "You don't want to hang out with me? Wow that hurts. I'll respect your wishes though." He smiles and gives me a hug. "You better answer when I call later
Y/n. I'm here all week so I'll be back." I nod and watch him leave my house. I close the door and slide down. Ugh why did I fall for Mark? Why not Jinyoung or Jackson? I had to fall for Mark.

As the week goes on I ignore Mark's calls. I indulge myself at the studio so I'm never home. I know avoiding him won't help my feelings for him but I've decided I need to get over him. I feel my phone vibrate for what feels the 100th time today and it is just 9 am. I see Mark has text me one again. I decide to ignore it. "Oh so you're deliberately ignoring my texts." I almost jump out of my skin when I see Mark at the door to my writing room. "You know you can't just ignore people without telling why, it's borderline rude." I'm left speechless. "Are you going to say anything?" I snap out of my daze. "Look Mark, I've been busy. I don't have time to hang out this week. My album comes out in two months." He rolls his eyes. "We both know you finished recording your album last month because I was at the celebratory dinner. Now why have you really been ignoring me?" I guess it's time to face the music. "I like you." I mumble under my breath. "What was that?" I sigh and lol him in the eye. "Mark I like you okay? I like you more than a friend. In fact I love you and you can't see that because you're blind. That's why I've ignored you all week because I don't want to see you. I can't without dying a little inside knowing you'd never love someone like me. Happy?" I fake smile and he looks completely stunned.

"You actually like me? Wow that's a lot to take in." My heart breaks at his words. "Yeah well uh I think you should go Mark. I have to get back to writing." I turn away from him because I no longer want to see his face. "Y/n, don't be like that I—" "No...you don't have to say anything ...just go." He sighs and leaves. I don't even know if we're friends anymore.

~Two months later~
Mark's POV

Y/n hasn't spoken to me in two months. I didn't get to tell her that I actually have feelings for her. I choked when I had the chance. I guess the guys have noticed that I'm not myself. "Mark why are you walking around here like a lost puppy? Did you get in a fight with Y/n?" Jackson looks concerned. I shrug and look away. "That's funny cuz she invited us to her album release party. You should tell her how you feel before it's too late." I sigh and look at him. "I think it's already too late. She told me she loved me two months ago, the last time I heard from her. I choked and wussed out from telling her that I love her too. She probably hates me." Jackson rolls his eyes. "Get dressed already! The party starts in an hour and when I come back you better not look ugly like you do right now!" I scoff and let him leave. I decide to redeem myself and get dressed for the party.

I'm nervous when we arrive to the party. I haven't seen Y/n since that day two months ago so I'm afraid of how things will be. Paparazzi is everywhere taking pictures of everyone. I finally spy her talking to Jinyoung and JB. She sees me and smiles. She excuses herself and walks over to me. "Hey Mark, what are you doing here?" I smile and give her a hug. "I was invited but I wanted to see you. You look amazing." She giggles and shakes her head. "Oh stop,you're too much. I want to apologize for my behavior the last time we talked. I was out of line and I'm sorry. Friends?" I shake my head. "Y/n I don't want to be friends anymore," Her smile falters. "I want to be your boyfriend and you be my girlfriend. I want to love you and everyone know it. I love you Y/n and I'm sorry I didn't say it two months ago." She doesn't say anything. All of a sudden she pulls me in for a kiss. Once I recover from my shock I kiss back. "You know we could've been dating right now?" She laughs and I face palm myself. "I'm glad you said that though because I want the same thing. Come on boyfriend, the camera is waiting." I see Jackson fawning over what just happened with BamBam. I finally got the girl.