Jay Park

A/n: Okay so I had this dream and it's been a long time since I've dreamt about Jay Park. I'll give some background first. There's obviously an age gap...13 years. In this dream I'm apparently an album art artist and I make the cover for albums and Jay is doing everything to get me to do the cover for some of his artists at H1gher Music. Let's get to it!

Age is just a number baby girl~

Mina~

"Oh here we go, let me guess...you want me to exclusively work for you?" He smiles slightly across the conference room table. "That would be ideal, a woman of your...talents, would be a great asset to my company." His eyes are roaming over me and I roll my eyes. "Yeah my talents are the only reason you're interested....no thanks. I have lots of artists I work with and I can't afford exclusivity to your company. Now if that's all...I guess I'm free to go." I grab my bag and stand up.

"Oh come on Mina, you know why I really invited you here. I miss you and I had to call your manager just to beg to get a meeting with you." I purse my lips. "Yeah well I'm a busy girl and actually am late for another engagement, if you'll excuse me." I try to make it to the conference room door but he grabs my hand. "Mina I know it's because I kissed you when you confessed you had a crush on me...and I didn't make anything official with you. I'm sorry..." I shake off his hand. "Yeah I'm sorry too, I'm sorry I gave you the time of day."

I make it out that toxic meeting room and I head over to the elevator. "Oh hey Mina! You're looking beautiful as usual." Minsik winks at me and I sigh. "Well thank you...how've you been?" He smirks. "I'd be better if you were doing the album art for my album. Come on Mina you know you want to." I roll my eyes as he follows me into the elevator. "Oh so that's what all this charming is about. I see your just like Jay...fantastic." He looks highly offended by what I say. "Mina I promise you we're nothing alike. The only thing we have in common is having a thing for you." I try not to be phased by his words.

"Is that so? Well I didn't know that man hoes had different tiers. I guess he's at the top and you're what ? Right under him?" The elevator releases me and I continue walking until I'm out the building. "Mina come on let me at least show you I'm serious about you." I ignore him and I head straight for my car. I unlock it and climb inside locking it back. I rest my head on my steering wheel feeling overwhelmed. Why did I ever confess to that jerk huh? Gosh I'm so stupid, he just wants me for my stupid artistic abilities...he doesn't want to commit to a relationship.

I'm drawn out my thoughts by Jay knocking on my window. "What do you want now? To rub in that you don't like me back or the fact that you called me down here to waste my time? Ugh I'm so tired of living here because you live here." I turn on my car and I roll my window down. "Look Mina I do like you and I didn't mean to hurt you. Sometimes I just worry that it won't work out. I'm a lot older than you, I feel old sometimes thinking about our age gap." I blink a few times taking things in. "If age really mattered to me I wouldn't have confessed to you in the first place. Well I'll save you the trouble of figuring things out because I've already made up my mind. Goodbye Jay."

I put my car into reverse and I start backing up. "Wait what do you by that Mina?! Mina stop, can we just talk? Please, I don't want to lose you." I sigh and put my car back in park. I unlock my car and he gets in. I roll my window up and I turn to face him. "Look Mina, I want to be in a relationship with you. We just have to take it slowly. You and I have to separate  our work and private lives. Can you handle that?" I cross my arms. "Can I handle it? Make that a personal question, I am always keep things professional. Your eyes are always roaming where they're not supposed to. At least I can control myself."

"Fair enough ...soo I guess we're dating now." I shrug my shoulders. "You still haven't asked me out properly." He leans over and grabs my hands. "Mina will you be my sugar baby?"