Jooyoung

Y/n

"Hey baby I won't be home until late so don't wait up." My boyfriend of two years calls me from the studio or wherever he is. "Okay...well goodnight." I hang up and throw my phone on my bed.

I'm literally tired of this boy never being home home anymore

I'm literally tired of this boy never being home home anymore. Since his comeback he's been busy and apparently I'm not aloud to distract him anymore according to his stupid manager. I sigh being all up in my feelings until I hear my best friend calling me. "Yo Y/n/n where you at?"

Siyoung's voice rings through my ear and that means it's time to get hype. "I'm currently in my lonely apartment because Jooyoung is too busy to spend time with me." "Quit sulking and come outside. I have a plus one to Black Nuts party so let's go." He hangs up and I look in the mirror and decide I look fine since I did get ready to go with my mans but you know.

Narrator POV

You arrive at the party and see the Carnival Gang before you living it up. "Aye what's up Y/n?! Long time no see." Bill Stax daps you up and you greet him back. "Aye ahjussi what's good?" You two play around and eventually you loosen up and party like everyone else.

Not to your knowledge, Jooyoung comes to the party being invited and sees you having fun with Siyoung instead of being home like he hoped you'd be. You see he wants you to have fun...just not with your mutual best friend. He walks over to you not trying to cause a scene by pulling you away from the group.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" You give him a look like...

"Que, Pardon? But the real question is what are you doing here?!" He sighs not wanting to make you upset

"Que, Pardon? But the real question is what are you doing here?!" He sighs not wanting to make you upset. "I was invited to come, I did say don't wait up for me." "We don't live together, so I don't have to wait for you anyways. But what you must've forgot is that we were supposed to go on a date but you inadvertently canceled on me."

"Baby I —" "Don't baby me, you're not off the hook. Anyways I was invited here but I no longer want to be here. Siyoung oppa I'll be leaving." You grab your purse and wave goodbye to your friends before sending a glare your boyfriends way. You decide that since you rode with Siyoung you'll get an Uber home.

"Yo what'd you say to her to make her leave? You better go after her and see what's wrong." Siyoung doesn't like seeing his childhood friend all upset. Jooyoung knowing this but isn't in the best mood also knows the real reason behind him feeling that way. "Mind your business." Jooyoung then runs after you to see you getting into an Uber.

You get home annoyed with Jooyoung ruining your party mood. You don't party often so you were enjoying your time there. You kick off your heels and change into more comfortable clothes. As soon as you sit down on your bed, you hear your phone ring blasting your boyfriends ringtone. "What?" You hear him sigh on the side. "I'm sorry, I know I should've taken you to the party myself but I have my reasons."

You roll your eyes still annoyed with him. "Continue, and make it good because I'm not in a good mood. I'm warning you in advance." He chuckles finding you cute. "Can I come over instead? I'd rather see you than say it over the phone." "Whatever but you better be here in 2.5 seconds because otherwise you'll be outside by yourself." "Then open the door."

You peek outside and see him on the hood of his car. "The door is unlocked." You hang up and wait for him to come inside. He knocks on your bedroom door smiling at you. "You look really good in my clothes, steal them more often." You don't want to show him you're actually liking his compliments. "Say what you have to say." He comes and sits next to you on your bed.

"I don't want to admit it but I'm jealous of Siyoung. It's easy for him to make you smile and happy in general because he's known you for so long. When you go out with him it...it makes me feel like I'm going to lose you." You sit there happy he's expressing his feelings to you. "You're not losing me to him. I chose you over him didn't I?"

"Wait you knew he liked you this entire time and you still hang out?!" You shrug

"Wait you knew he liked you this entire time and you still hang out?!" You shrug. "He's my best friend, I've known for years. He knows we're just friends. Instead of trying to act all tough just come to me first." He raises an eyebrow. "Yeah he texted me you had an attitude."

Jooyoung gives you a look like...

"Whatever do you forgive me or what? Oh btw that song on my EP is about you

"Whatever do you forgive me or what? Oh btw that song on my EP is about you." He winks and automatically you think of the worst song on there...Planet Girl. Not the worst as in it was bad or anything but as in the content. "If I didn't you wouldn't be in here." He smirks moving closer.

"Good because now I can make up earlier to you."