Idol High 4

A/n : Well things are heating up...well let's get to it🤡

Mina~

"So how's being an official trainee for JYP going?"
My friends and I are at the café hanging out after our trial week of being an intern or a trainee. Kayla is a management intern, Kaira is a trainee at SM, Anasage is a trainee at BigHit, and Cam is a makeup noona. "Well I'm just out here trying to survive. It's nice Jackson comes to check up on me."

"Ohh so your boyfriend came to check on you?" They all smirk and I purse my lips

"Ohh so your boyfriend came to check on you?" They all smirk and I purse my lips. "Well he came with the rest of the boys. What about you guys?" Kaira goes first. "Well JB finally asked me out on a date and two NCT members are fighting over me." We all look at her to explain. "Mark met me first and has been walking me to class and we've hung out a few times. Jaehyun said he wants to be my dance instructor while I'm a trainee and Mark is openly against it."

"Ahh I see, he likes you." Cam says nodding to herself. "Well I know he's your bias and all but who are you going to choose?" I sip my boba tea when I feel a kiss on my cheek. I almost choke on my drink and I hear laughter echoing behind me. "Are you okay baby? Did I surprise you?" I turn to see Jackson along with the rest of crackheadery7.

"Just a little bit...and BamBam if you keep laughing you're going to find your Gucci in the fire pit." He stops laughing immediately and apologizes. "Wow Mina has you trained, can I get some tips?" Jinyoung asks slapping BamBam on the back of his head.

JB sits next to Kaira and wraps an arm around her shoulder. "Hey jagi, what's up?" All of us crane our necks in their direction. "Jagi?? Am I missing something?" Kayla raises an eyebrow. "Oh I was getting to that. We're dating now."

"