Mark Lee pt2

A/n: well it was requested and so we have it.

4 years later
Mina~

"...No I'm not doing that. Absolutely not!" Mark  pouts. "Oh come on just one peek I'll not ask again please?!" I sigh and open the oven. "See the cake isn't done yet, be patient. We're not eating a half baked cake." He pouts like a baby. "It would be a lava cake then, come on please? You love me right?" I pinch the bridge of my nose. "You're 12 and you act like you're 5. Fine but when my brother asks what happened it's your fault."

I open my eyes to see Mark sound asleep. I smile and I attempt to lift the hold he has on my waist. He squeezes me harder. "Mmm where are you going? It's like 5 am." "More like 7 am baby, come on I have to get ready for work." He groans and snuggles closer to me. "You should just quit...then you could just sleep in with me on my day off." I sigh rubbing his arm . "I would miss my kids too much but you know I'll be on maternity leave very soon so you'll get tired of me being home all the time." He sits up some. "How are you feeling this morning? Nauseous?" I have my head. "No...not yet anyways. If I feel too bad I'll call out." I sit up and immediately feel the urge to throw up. Mark let's go so I can run to the bathroom. "So do you want me to call out for you?" I feel him rubbing my back. "Yeah that would be great..."

I lay back down and Mark brings me some tea. "Well on the bright side you can rest and enjoy my company today. I am completely free." I thank him for the tea. "Hmmm no friends coming over? Or random meetings with the company?" He shakes his head. "Nope...although I can't promise that the boys won't stop by. Baekhyun said he loves your pregnancy glow...a little too much if you ask me." "Well you know I wouldn't be surprised if one of them broke into our house and let themselves in."

"Mina that's...yeah you're right. Are you hungry? Even if you're not you need to eat." I sit up and I put my tea on my nightstand. "Well I'm honestly not hungry but...do you hear that? Someone's downstairs." His eyebrows crease in confusion but there's another sound coming from downstairs. "Baby stay here, I'll check it out." "Nah I'm coming because they'll probably scare the baby into finally coming." I get up and lead the way down the stairs.

We get downstairs and I see Taemin sitting at the island in the kitchen eating our dinner from last night. "Heyyy hyung...any reason you're eating my leftovers at 8 am?" Taemin shrugs. "Well Mina told me what she made last night and I wanted some. You know I don't cook for myself." I shrug and go to the fridge and I start taking out ingredients for a smoothie. "Well good morning 오빠 , do you want a smoothie? I'm making one for myself and Mark is going to get me some rice porridge." Mark grabs his keys. "On it baby, hyung you want anything?" Taemin shrugs. "I'll take that smoothie."

~

"I told your boss to start your maternity leave, you need to relax. You're close to your due date. I don't want to get a call of you at work and ready to go in labor." I'm eating my rice porridge and I feel a sharp pain. "...Whatever you say Mark, you're the boss." I feel that pain again. "Are you having contractions?" Taemin asks raising an eyebrow. "Oh god is the baby coming now ?" I go back to eating my rice porridge. "Don't be ridiculous, I have contractions all the time. I doubt this is the time for ...yeah it's that time my water just broke."

"Why are you so calm about this?! Come on let's get you to the hospital, hyung help her to the car and I'll grab the stuff we need."

🌻

"Okay Mrs.Lee just push one more time you're doing great." I do as I'm told and soon the cries of my baby fills the room. "Oh you have a healthy baby girl." After they clean her up they hand her to me. "She's beautiful...Mark look at her." Mark who was frantic earlier comes over and smiles. "She is beautiful...did you decide on a name? I nod and pass her to him. "Noah...Noah Lee."

~

"So who gets to be her godfather? Personally I think I'm a great candidate." Johnny says holding baby Noah. "Mmmm no I think since I was here first I should be her godfather." Taemin says crossing his arms. "Uh 오빠 ...you can't cook so that rules you out. You can be her uncle...since you've offered Johnny I guess it's okay." Mark shakes his head. "Oh no no no he can't! Pick Jaehyun." "I already decided and I'm really tired so please don't make me say it again."

"I'm sorry I know, okay everyone let's let Mina get some rest. Johnny hand Noah over." The boys all say their goodbyes and give me a hug before leaving. "We really did it Mina...she looks like you." I glance at our sleeping baby. "Hmm a little bit, I think she's a mix. She has your nose but she has my eyes. She's going to have a lot of admirers when she gets older." Mark chuckles a bit. "Yeah and I'll have to kill them if they mess with her in any way. " I roll my eyes. "Oh god please don't be that dad. Be nice, anyways they'd more scared of me. You're not scary."

"That may be but I'll still protect her. We should try for a son next, we could name him Mark Jr." "That's lazy....but okay these are your kids too. I hope we're going to be good parents." Mark hands me Noah and climbs in the hospital bed next to me. "Well I think we'll be great parents but get some rest. You did well baby." He kisses my forehead and I feel myself slowly fall asleep.

A/n: Alright on to Yugyeom, I think his will be comical since it's a college themed imagine. Alrighty bye lovelies 🥰