Jimin

Y/n

"You need to tell him before you don't have a chance." I sigh because I'm a shy girl and I don't like confrontation. "I know but he's always with his friends and boys intimidate me. I didn't grow up with boys like you did."

"Well I am also a boy so

"Well I am also a boy so..." I look at Hyungwon and blink a few times. "I know but you're my best friend, it's different with you. Jimin is the guy I see myself dating." He rolls his eyes. "Whatever you never will unless you confess by the end of the day."

5 hours remaining~

Jimin is laughing with his friends in our 2nd period. Just ask for a pencil. I get up and walk over to Jimin getting nervous. "Oh hi Y/n, what's up?" "O–oh uh yeah I was wondering if I could borrow a pencil?" He chuckles and his friends look at me like...

 "Oh hi Y/n, what's up?" "O–oh uh yeah I was wondering if I could borrow a pencil?" He chuckles and his friends look at me like

"Y/n this is gym class, why do you need a pencil? Anyway all my stuff is in the locker room." I nod and feel like I want to die. "Right of course..." I turn to walk away when I feel something grab my wrist. "You look really cute today by the way."

I mumble a quick thank you before running off to tell Hyungwon

His POV

"You need to do better than that if you're going to win her over." Taehyung nudges my shoulder. "Oh please did you see how nervous she was coming over here? She already likes him." Jungkook counters back. "Well I have by the end of the day to confess so give me a break." They both start laughing and teasing me. Sometimes I really question my life choices.