Dean

A/n
So it looks like he won so I'll just do the next imagine from the next to most votes which is I believe Got7 and I know just who to do. Enjoy 😊

Y/n

"You need to go out more baby, you're always home unless I take you out." I look at my boyfriend who is interrupting my favorite kdrama BOF. "Well I've just been so busy with school and by the time I get done with homework all I want to do is relax and stay home."

He sighs but sits next to me on my couch anyway. "I thought you had to go meet Zico?" He shakes his head. "Being with you right now is more important." I smile but I know that this meeting is about a song so I feel guilty about getting in the way. "Maybe you should go and I'll tag along so you're technically still spending time with me? Just a thought."

"Aww jagi you're so sweet

"Aww jagi you're so sweet...if that's what you want to do then let's go." He pulls me closer to him and leaves a soft kiss on my lips before getting up.

We walk into the studio and Zico is on his phone. "What took you so long? I've been here for almost an hour," he looks up and sees me. "Oh why didn't you tell me you were bringing Y/n with you? Hey best friend!" He gets up and hugs me. "Since when were you two best friends?" I shrug. "We talk and hang out all the time."

"Not to interrupt your moment lovebirds but Hyuk and I have some business to attend." I nod and give my boyfriend a peck on the lips before going to chill on the studio couch. Guess who has a premium dramafever account? That's right me.

"No Jandi don't leave him with that snake! She's trying to take your place!" I'm getting too emotional although I've seen this a thousand times. "Are you alright over there baby?" I pause my show and laugh embarrassedly. "Sorry I just got to into my drama, don't worry about me."

"Are you watching BOF?"

"Isn't it the best? Gu Hye-sun is my favorite actress!" Zico nods his head

"Isn't it the best? Gu Hye-sun is my favorite actress!" Zico nods his head. "She's really great, I like her too."

His POV

What the heck is going on? I don't know when or how they became such good friends but I don't like it. "Dude we have to finish this song." He turns to me and nods. "Oh I'm sorry baby I won't distract you anymore, I promise." I smile at how cute she is and blow her a kiss.

After awhile I look over to check on her and she's fallen asleep. 'She's so beautiful while she's sleeping. I'm going to snap a picture.' I take out my phone and take a few pictures of Y/n. "You must really love her don't you? I know some of those songs are about her."

"Yeah...I do love her. So are we recording this tonight or tomorrow?" He smiles at me. "We can do this tomorrow. It's late and I know that you want to get her home." I nod and make my way over to the couch. I leave a trail of kisses from her forehead to her lips making her squirm in the process.

"Come on baby let me bring you home." She nods and sits up. "Piggyback ride to the car." I chuckle at her sleepy speech and carry her to the car on my back. 'I really do love you Y/n, I always will.'

'