Suga

Jones Nari

"I loved him. It was like I fell from a top story of a skyscraper and I never hit the ground. The problem was he didn't love me back. He said I need to get over him. How can I get over someone who makes me feel like I can actually fly, like I can be free? I can't and I don't think I ever will."

I finish reading my poem aloud and look up to the class. My teacher smiles at me and the class applauds. "Thank you Nari-a, take a seat. When the next person goes up I zone out and sit deep in my thoughts.

You see I'm the only person of color in this whole school. My dad got a job offer in South Korea and he took it. My family has been here since which was about a week ago. I've been eating lunch by myself and staying in my dorm. Since I came late in the year I don't have a roommate but I'm not complaining.

The bell rings to dismiss the class. I grab my stuff and get out of there. I don't have friends so it makes it easy to get from class to class without any distractions. I enter my music class and sit in the back. I put my head down and block out the noise of my classmates talking.

"Hey you're in my seat." I hear a male voice and I decide to ignore it. I soon feel a tap on my shoulder and I look up. I see a boy with black hair and an unamused expression that I find attractive. "Oh sorry I'll move." I go to get up but he shakes his head. "Nah it's okay. I'll just sit next to you." He sits next to me and and turns to face me.

"What's your name?" I turn my head to look at him. "Nari Jones or Jones Nari but call me Nari." He smiles and nods his head. His smile is so cute. "Yoongi but you can call me Oppa." I nod. "Okay Oppa..." The teacher comes in and the class goes silent. The teacher gives us our assignment to compose a song.

The whole class I catch Yoongi taking glances at me. Every time I would catch him he would go back to his work. Soon the lunch bell rang for lunch. I collect my things to leave before the rush. "Hey are you eating with anyone?" Yoongi leans on my desk and I shake my head. "Good, you can eat with me and my friends." He drags me by my hand before I can say no out the door.

He takes me to the courtyard outside of the canteen. I see a group of six boys talking and laughing. "I'm just going to warn you they're all idiots so don't mind them. "Hey pabos this is my friend Nari. Nari-a these are my dumb friends." I smile and wave. "Hi I'm your hope, Jhope." Jhope gets up and kisses my hand. Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"I'm Rapmonster but you can call me Namjoon." I raise an eyebrow. Rapmonster...okay? "Hi I'm Jin and I'm incredibly handsome." I nod and he smiles. "I'm Taehyung but you can call me V." Does everyone want me to call them something other than their name? "Hi I'm Jimin." He waves and I wave back. He has cute hands.

"I'm —" "Okay that's enough introductions. Nari I'll go get us food. I'll be right back." Yoongi disappears into the canteen. I look at the last boy and smile. "You were saying?" He smiles back shyly. "I'm Jungkook." I nod and take a seat on the grass. "Are you new here?" V asks me and I nod. "Yeah I just got here last week."

Yoongi returns with food and hands me a tray. "Thanks Oppa." The others look surprised and V even laughs. I see Yoongi's face turn red and I raise an eyebrow. "What's so funny?" Yoongi rolls his eyes at them. "Don't mind them, their idiots."I shrug and look at the food Yoongi brought me.

It was bulgogi with fried chicken and chocolate milk. "Nari-a where are you from in America?" Namjoon smiles as he sits across from me to Yoongi's displeasure. "New York. Have you been there before?" He nods. "I've been there before—" "We all have not just you." Yoongi cuts him off. Namjoon scoots away from me.

"Oooh Nari-a have you shopped in Manhattan before?!" Jhope smiles really big and it's contagious because I smiled back. "Yeah I have plenty of times. Have you?" He nods vigorously. "I danced in the stores as I shopped. We should shop together one day!" I laugh at his enthusiasm. "Sure why not?"

The boys are actually really fun to be around. After lunch Yoongi walks me to my next class which is free period. "Hey let me give you my number so you can text me when you need friends." I hand him my phone and he puts in his number. "Thanks oppa. I'll text you later." I wave before walking into class.

Min Yoongi

I head to my dorm since I don't have anymore classes today. Jin is sitting on his bed on his phone. "Yah Yoongi we have dance practice tonight." I shake my head. "I don't need practice, you need to practice." I jump on my bed and see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Heyyy it's Nari 😊

I quickly add her to my contacts and text her back.

Oppa🔥: Wassup?

Nari😍: Bored. Free Period sucks😑

I laugh to myself and Jin looks over. I try to cover it up with a cough but it's too late. "Who are you texting? Are you texting Nari?!" I roll my eyes. Why did I have to be stuck with someone so nosy? "It's none of your business." He gets up and snatches my phone.

Oppa🔥: Ajdhbgjfgnvg@$!

Nari😍: What?🤔

Oppa🔥: Yoongi loves you😊

I tackle him and snatch my phone back. Oh my...I'm going to kill him. She's going to think I'm weird or something. What do I do? Wait she's typing.

Nari😍: Awww that's sweet but I'm pretty sure Yoongi oppa doesn't talk in 3rd person. Is this one of the boys?😂

I sigh in relief and punch Jin in the shoulder. "You're lucky she didn't think it was me, you idiot! Never touch my phone again!"

Oppa🔥: Sorry that was Jin...he took my phone😒

Nari😍: Oh okay😂

The boys better stay away from her, she's mine.