Vernon Pt 2

Y/n

"There's no way..." Jihoon sighs. "Yes way, he's totally been so annoying since you blocked him! Have you seen Y/n? Are you going to hang out with her?? Tell her I said hi! Ugh please put me out my misery!" I giggle at his dramatic self. "Why are you like this? Well I'm not going to unblock him or anything. Plus I have a date tonighhhht!"

"Ayyyyyye that's what I'm talking about! So who's it with?" I pull out a dress and I show it off

"Ayyyyyye that's what I'm talking about! So who's it with?" I pull out a dress and I show it off. "Oh Yongguk asked me out to dinner and I'm really excited! I was thinking this dress." He gives me a thumbs up. "I think it's perfect. I'm happy you, you're finally over Hansol." I go in my closet to change. I come out and spin around earning a chuckle from Jihoon. "Cute, have fun bestie. Let me know how it goes."

🌻

"Hey beautiful, look at you...looking as good as a glass of wine tonight. I love this dress on you." He kisses my cheek greeting me. I feel my cheeks heat up a little bit as I smile, sitting down at the well lit booth. "Thank you! I think you look really nice too. How was your day?" We talk about our day as we peruse the menu. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" I look up from my menu and I see Hanson. "The question is what are you doing here? I'm on a date and you're interrupting." Yongguk smirks. "Are you here by yourself? This isn't the type of restaurant you attend alone." He's right, it's pretty upscale and everyone here is with their significant other or friend at least. "Oh uh I'm here meeting up with my uh girlfriend." I look around. "Oh that's cool, I hope you have a good time. Hey babe do you want to share a dessert after we eat? I want to try one." Hansol stands there looking nervous. Yongguk raises an eyebrow. "Sure baby, anything you want. Uh is there a reason you're still here Hansol?"

"Y/n I know you're kinda mad at me but I wanted to apologize if I hurt your feelings before. I didn't mean to upset you or anything. I said what I said because I knew you were in close range and I didn't want to admit that I liked you."

"Well I accept your apology but ummm I have a boyfriend now

"Well I accept your apology but ummm I have a boyfriend now. Yongguk is always honest about his feelings and he treats me right. You should've thought about that I don't know a month ago. Now if you don't mind, we'd like to get back to our date." He nods before leaving our table. "I was thinking about getting the lobster, what about you?"

🌻

"He showed up on my date...Jihoon did you mention the restaurant to him by any chance?" He shakes his head. "Nah of course not, but that's really weird. Other than that was it any good?" I nod as I hand him his ramen. "It was amazing, I really like Yongguk. I think he's the right fit for me." He nods stuffing his face with ramen. "Much better fit tbh, Hulu or Netflix?"

Meanwhile back at the dorms

Hansol's POV

Ugh I really messed up my chances with Y/n, she must really hate me. "Why are you moping around like the world is ending? Is Y/n still ignoring you?" I sigh and roll my eyes. "Yeah so I kinda crashed her date with her boyfriend by accident last night when I was going to meet Kayla and I just feel bad. I still want to at least be friends." Joshua shakes his head. "You're an idiot you know that? You literally have a whole girlfriend and you're hung up on Y/n? She moved on, so what? She's happy with Yongguk who is an upgrade from you anyways. Just focus on Kayla and leave Y/n alone." I know he's right. "Alright...I'll get over it. Maybe she'll come around one day."

A/n : This was long overdue and I'm sorry guys! I have a draft going for Joshua and I'm releasing them based off inspiration to finish so if it looks out of order I apologize. Please send in requests I'm looking for someone new. Maybe you guys have people I've not done or you'd like to see more of. Lol 👋🏻